Chapter 015

People's attention is now divided into two.

Well, simple to say is team America and team China. One is a live broadcast, the other one is private.

But beside them all, now, a very small group of people... precisely in a lab room in the Zomaftec Headquarters building, have a much more tense situation. Not just tense, but dangerous and critical.

Jerry himself feels kind of pain, nauseous, dizzy, and hurt from the inside. Alone in the room that used to be the room where they place the unidentified hominin.

Meanwhile, besides that room, Prof. Bill Blank an expert in biomedical, who was the winner of the Nobel Prize three times, tries his best to analyze why Jerry is now like that...

"Oh NO...! This is really bad," Prof. Bill said, "If this DNA sequence keeps altered by this purple unidentified substance from CASX, Jerry's consciousness will keep dropping until he can't recognize it anymore."

"Well, what I mean is. This sequence is telling us about consciousness ability. If it keeps altered, what I am sure is Jerry's ability to control his own body as usually normal humans do, will be different. Into what precisely, of course, I don't know, because it is quite a new sequence, and kind of not clearly readable right now."

"And besides Jerry's consciousness, Jerry's ability to recognizable also altered. Jerry's human way of thinking, Jerry's food preference become carnivore, Jerry's mindset to become a pure predator also affected... OMG, what Jerry will become too? OMG..." Prof. Bill said. He clearly looks down and hopeless.

"..."

Everyone else in that lab room also can't say anything. They are also confused meanwhile Jerry keeps shouting and uncontrol in the room beside them.

"Look, Ros is giving her speech." One of her associates said while seeing the TV broadcast.

"We, can't just be silent here! I'll try to stop the demonstration before it is too late!" Gerald said and act wants to go outside the lab room... But Prof. Bill immediately hold his hand and shook his head.

"Not you Gerald, please, I think I really need you here." Prof. Bill said with a sad expression.

"I... I will do it then!" Said one of Ros's associates, "I will try to stop them by asking Ros for help right now!"

"You, take care, good luck then." Prof. Bill said to that Ros's associate.

Ros's associate is actually confused, why did Prof. Bill stop Gerald, but not stop her? But she then thought, there is not much time left, so she just run to the demonstration area.

"What about me? What must I do?" Said the other Ros associate that is still left in the lab.

"You maybe can back to your archeology room fast, and pack back everything that is important in that room. Imagine we will going to leave this building immediately, so just pack everything that you need and important." Prof. Bill said.