𝟒𝟕- 𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥

ابدأ من البداية

"And trust me, Ekaksh. I don't want to change."

"What is going on boys?" Before anyone else could speak, Manisha's voice grabbed our attention.

She walked towards us and took the glass from Ekaksh's hand to take a sip from it. He immediately grabbed the glass back from her and she glared at him.

"Long time no see, Mrs Ekaksh Sharma." I spoke and the two looked at me.

Manisha immediately engulfed me in a friendly hug which I responded to.

"How have you been, Adrian?" She asked, breaking the hug.

"I have been normal. But I really want to ask you something. Why was I not invited to your wedding, Mrs Sharma?" I asked her, stressing at the surname.

It hurts knowing your friend is married and you were not even invited.

Both of them looked at each other with conflicting emotions in their eyes and then looked back at me. Manisha tried to force a smile my way but it didn't reach her eyes.

"Uh- actually- we- you know it was a small function. We didn't really invite anyone other than close family." She finally replied.

I couldn't do anything but nod at her answer. I can't even complain about such a silly thing.

"So, you are The Adrian Williams?" A manly voice made its existence known and I turned around to look at the person who owned the voice.

A tall guy with light beard and jet black hair stood in front of me, with his hands tucked in his pockets. His jaw set and posture firm.

"That would be me. And may I know who you are?" I asked him.

"Avyaansh. Avyaansh Kapoor, Aadya's friend." He introduced himself and held out his hand for a shake.

I shook hands with him and smiled in return. We started talking about our businesses and stuff when suddenly a very familiar voice reached my ears and I turned around to look behind myself.

"I am so sorry, baby. I shouldn't have stopped you from kicking his ass. Please forgive me." Gio said, following his girlfriend who wasn't batting him an eye and was walking ahead.

"Why should I forgive you? You were becoming a saint in front of that girl, now go and do that. Don't ask me to forgive you." She flipped her hair and kept walking.

"What other girl? I didn't even see another girl. I was just stopping you from beating that guy."

"Oh please, I saw a girl standing thirty metres away from us, behind you. I know you were trying to become a saint in front of her."

"But if she was behind me, how would have I seen her? Trust me, baby. I didn't see her."

"Whatever."

"Stop troubling the poor guy, Ika. Gio come here." Ekaksh spoke and both of them looked our way.

Gio's eyes widened in shock while his girlfriend didn't seem pleased by my sight. She balled her fists and muttered something to Gio before going away from there. He came towards us and greeted us.

"You did not tell me you were also coming." I asked him.

"It was a last minute plan and before I could tell you, I got to know you were already on your way here." He shrugged and replied.

"And what's with your girlfriend? Why was she mad at you this time?"

"Trust me, it's so hard to handle these girls. She was about to kick a guy at the airport just because he said something, probably, disrespectful to me. I stopped her from doing so because I did not want to create any fuss there. So, now she is mad at me for it." He replied and all of us chuckled.