CHAPTER 12

{YN POV}
When we looked towards the entrance we saw...

Non other than Lalisa Manoban

My jaw dropped seeing her, she instantly ran towards Jungkook throwing herself on him as he stumbled back as he was standing already

My jaw dropped seeing her, she instantly ran towards Jungkook throwing herself on him as he stumbled back as he was standing already. He was shocked..we all could see that. He looked at Me with a pleading expression to help him. I cleared my throat as if to get her attention, when she finally saw me she made a disgusting expression.

- eh, what are you doing here?- she asked checking me out up and down. Jisoo came from back and out her one hand on my shoulder to calm me down.

- I can ask the same question. What are you doing in my house and on my future husband! - I yelled at her.

- wtf, who said he's your future husband. - I smirked and showed her our engagement ring. Her face paled. But she pulled her posture back and smirked at me.
- didn't Jungkook tell you that we've been dating for a year and then I had to go abroad for some reasons. - she said while smirking and crossing her arms around her chest.

- so what, you already broke up. It doesn't really matter. - I said rolling my eyes.

- well..technically you see bitch, we didn't break up. So he's still my boyfriend. You're the whore here who tried to steal my boyfriend. - she said while smirking but Jungkook pushed her with his all force being angry so that she landed on the floor...on her butt.
- oops, sorry. - he said with innocent face while sneaking his arm around my waist.

- dare to call my future wife bitch/whore and I'll cut your tongue in half so that you'll never dare to do that. - he said with a dangerous expression. I could see that he was mad. Suddenly I saw a lipstick kiss mark on his jaw which probably Lalisa left. I turned his face harshly.
- go to the bathroom, now! And wash off that Kiss on your jaw. - his eyes widened, he didn't even notice when she left it. - Lisa was smirking all the time as she got up when he left.

She was about to slap me. As I suddenly twisted her hand behind her back. She hissed in pain trying to free herself but I tightened my grip. I pulled her close and whispered in her ear.

- dare to steal my husband and you'll see the worst of me. - I walked with her towards the main door and harshly pushed her on the ground. I turned around and caught her bag which Jisoo threw and then threw her bag at her face.

- you better get lost before I do something to you. - I threatened her and closed the door. I went towards the couch plopping down. Jisoo sat beside me and patted my back.

- calm down YN. Everything gonna be fine. - I looked at her and hugged her

- I'm tired dealing with his crazy fangirls, first Dahyun at university, now her...what else I need to do now to save my dear 'future husband'-I said in a mocking way.

- don't worry. You also have Jungkook beside you now. - she tried to console me but it wasn't working. I was complaining her about his fangirls, how they hurt me, how he hurt me before and all. As I was complaining, we didn't notice that Jungkook already came back and he was listening to all of my problems and complains silently...

After a while he came to us..

- girls..I'll leave now I guess. You talk okay...I-I've got come u-urgent w-work.. - we nodded as he said that. But I was curious about his urgent work. He was also stuttering. But still I let it go ignoring everything as I'm already so tired.

- let's just watch movies together. - I offered Jisoo. She nodded in excitement.
- you choose movie then, I'll make some snacks for us. - she said while I took the remote.

- thanks. - she nodded while smiling.

{JUNGKOOK POV}

I was driving the car while thinking about what YN have said..
- I h-hurt her a lot. And now she have to deal with my crazy Fangirls just because we're getting married......how can I be so selfish to not notice her pain..- I was feeling guilty about all of that.

My eyes were getting teary.

- i wish I could take her pain away. Or maybe change our past where I acted like a jerk hurting her more. After all of that she still gave me second chance to express my feeling...how can she not think about her. - I felt guilty...really guilty about our past.

- how she'll bear the pain after knowing that....i-I'm........... - I shook my head...

- no...no...she'll not leave me right after knowing my real identity... - I was shaking my head in denial as I was driving. My eyes were getting teary and hands sweaty. I didn't know where I was even going...it was an empty road.

I tried wiping my eyes with my sleeves to see clearly but it wasn't helping. I started getting a small Panick attack remembering the past..

- no..no.. she loves her k-kook. She'll not leave me. S-she l-loved me s-since childhood...s-she'll not leave me, she p-promised me. - I was getting a Panick attack as I started stuttering. I again shook my head in denial. The car was getting out of control, I couldn't see properly. My eyes were teary, hands were sweaty, head was hurting badly remembering the past.

Suddenly...the car got out of control. He couldn't control it and it got into the accident with a truck coming towards him. His car flew towards the side on the bridge and was on the verge of falling into water. Basically the car was half hanging..while Jungkook was badly harmed...

TO BE CONTINUED..

~~~~

What do you think guys...will someone save him? Even if someone will save him from dying in a car accident...who'll heal him from his tragic past. What secrets is he hiding from everyone..and from YN.......
Let's look forward together to see what will happen with him.
I hope you enjoyed reading, don't forget to vote and comment your opinion on his current situation.
Love you guys, iDearIsa