CHAPTER 4

{YN POV}
And in the next moment.. I felt his lips on mine harshly kissing me. I started wiggling and trying to push him away but he just tightened his grip on my hands. I was out of my breath when I again started hitting him as he backed off realising what he just did. Suddenly I felt so disgusted by his action that I slapped him.
- how dare you? - I shouted at him, while his face was blank..no emotions, no expression, just nothing.
I tried to read his face..but there was nothing.
He just left, but before leaving..he said
- you better stop resisting, angel. Soon your resistance, will harm you only. - he whispered in my ear
I looked at his back. Trying to understand what did he mean by his words.
Soon I also left from there, directly heading to the parking lot. I saw in my car and ordered my driver to take me home.
Yeah, I called my driver as I don't want to go back home with this jerk.

At home
- mom - I shouted
Mom came out of the kitchen and frowned looking at me
- what happened sweetheart? - she asked being confused
- can I cancel the Modeling contract? I - my dad cut me off from saying, as he shouted at me.
- DONT YOU DARE TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW PROFITABLE IT IS. - he shouted at me as I flinched
- D-dad..you know that I don't get along with J-Jungkook, why do you always force your decisions on me? - my eyes started to tear up, as I couldn't handle my dad shouting at me because of this bullshit.
- Don't you dare, Kim YN. And be ready tomorrow by 12 PM, we're going somewhere! - he said and left from there angrily.
Why dad, why. I started crying when I ran towards my room. I heard my mom shouting.
- YN, dear, wait. Don't cry sweetheart.. - and I left

I cried a lot not understanding why dad cares so much about this contract and business more than his daughter. Then I recalled Jungkook's words..what did he mean by that? Soon I fell asleep with dried tears on my cheeks.

Next day, 11 AM.
- YN, sweetheart, take this. - mom gave me a strange box. I looked at it and then looked at mom.
- there is dress and few accessories for you today. - she cleared out, as I frowned.
- why? Where are we going?
- your dad said not to tell you yet, don't worry. Get ready quickly as we have to leave soon.

I sighed, again. He never asks me for my opinions, he just decides everything on my behalf.
I opened the box and saw a beautiful floral dress with a beige purse.

I looked in the mirror and I was left in awe seeing how this dress looked so beautiful on me

I looked in the mirror and I was left in awe seeing how this dress looked so beautiful on me. I smiled. It's so pretty, but why do I have to wear this specific one..? I was thinking about all the situation as I heard my mom shouting.
- sweetheart, come faster, or we're going go to be late. - she shouted
- coming mom. - I shouted back, I smiled looking at myself for last time and I left the room.
Coming downstairs I saw my parents all ready in formal. Mom wore a black dress along with her jewellery, where's my dad wore a black suit.
- all dressed up - I smiled - But where are we going? - I asked
- you'll get to know soon. - my dad said coldly
I frowned but still went with them.

After 20 minutes
- we reached, come down now. - I heard my dad saying as I looking out of the window and saw a mansion as big as ours, even bigger.
It looked familiar, but when I got down I saw someone coming to greet my parents..and they were non other than Mr&Mrs Jeon. I frowned looking at them as I couldn't understand anything.
- m-mom why we- Mrs Jeon cut me off by hugging me tightly
- oh dear, your all grown up now. Look how she's so beautiful. - she said patting my head as I look at my mom from answers but she made a 'sorry' look.
- let's go inside now. - Mr Jeon said.

We all sat comfortably in the living room as I looked around and saw a Jungkook leaning against the wall near the kitchen and deeply staring at me. At this moment I just wanted to disappear from here remembering the way he kissed me yesterday.

{JUNGKOOK POV}
Mom told me that there will be guest at our house soon so I better dress up formally. She didn't mention who is coming. Right now I'm standing near the kitchen area from where the living room is clearly visible and I can see that specific person.
I was staring at her, then suddenly she looked at me, without breaking the eye contact I licked my lips and then my eyes followed her lips..after which she broke the eye contact.

- Jungkook - I heard my mom shouting at me, calling me there to sit with them. I slowly started going there intensely looking at her, more like staring at her.
- yes mom? - I asked
- sit with us, we have to discuss something. -I looked at my parents my questionable look as well as YN did.
- Jeon, we have a proposal for you my dear friend. - said Mr Kim. We were all listening to him carefully.
- what proposal?
- I'm willing to give my only daughter to your only son as his wife and your daughter-in-law. - everyone's eyes widened upon hearing Mr Kim. YN instantly looked at me as I smirked seeing her reaction.
- D-dad - she whispered. But her mom patted her back to calm her down.

- Well, Kim, I really like your proposal. What to you think Jungkook? - dad asked me, as I looked at YN who was shaking her head indicating me to say 'no'. I smirked..
- I...

TO BE CONTINUED..