CHAPTER 13

{FLASHBACK}

Suddenly...the car got out of control. He couldn't control it and it got into the accident with a truck coming towards him. His car flew towards the side on the bridge and was on the verge of falling into water. Basically the car was half hanging..while Jungkook was badly harmed...

{PRESENT TIME: NEXT DAY 9 AM, YN POV}

As I was talking with my unnie in the morning I got a call from Jungkook. I picked it up.
- hey Jungk- - I stopped in the middle hearing someone's voice and it wasn't jungkook's

- uhm..hello? Are you Mrs Jeon? Wife of Jeon Jungkook.. - I narrowed my eyes as I replied with a 'yes'
- Miss, we're sorry to inform but your husband got into accident. He Is in the hospital right now. - I gasped hearing him

- WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? IS HE ALRIGHT? WHICH HOSPITAL? - I threw so many questions at once as my eyes got teary hearing that Jungkook got into accident. I heard someone sighing on the other side of call.
- Miss, he's in operation theatre. Seoul City Hospital (SCH). Please come and take his belongings. I saw his car crashed on the highway on the verge of falling in the water. Luckily we were able to take him out safely but car fell into water. - I covered my mouth sobbing.

- I-I-I'm coming. I-I'll be there s-soon. - he said 'ok' and cut the call. Jisoo looked at me with worried expression understanding what happened as she could hear the conversation. She nodded and I hurriedly ran outside sitting in my car and driving towards SCH. I was driving with a high speed and luckily there was no traffic at this time as everyone's busy at their work.

After a while I finally arrived at SCH. I called on Jungkook number asking where is that person who saved my kook. When I saw that person I went speechless..the call was still ongoing as we both looked at each other from afar with phones near our ear. I slowly walked towards that person...as it was non other than Kai Jong-in. (For them who don't know he's from EXO;)) When I walked up to him he awkwardly smiled.
- oh uhm..you're Mrs Jeon? - he asked. I nodded a little.
- here, his phone and the bag I found on front seat. - He didn't ask further questions and just handed me Jungkook's belongings. I nodded saying a small 'thanks' to him.
- is h-he alright? - I asked nervously. He shrugged his shoulders.
- I don't know, when I saw him he was all covered with blood. I instantly took him here. - I covered my mouth. My eyes got teary but I tried to balance myself. He grabbed my shoulders as I flinched and took his hands away.
- take a seat or you'll fall. - I fell on the seat feeling numb.

After 2,5 hours. We both were still sitting here waiting for any news. I told him that he can leave now but he insisted to stay seeing my condition. Finally the doctor came outside followed by nurse. I suddenly stood up and ran towards the doctor with my teary eyes.
- D-doctor h-he's alright, right? - I stuttered being worried for Jungkook , my eyes were teary and I was on the verge on crying.
- calm down Miss, may I know who are you to patient. - he asked trying to calm me down

- I'm his wife, Mrs J-Jeon.. - I don't know how I said that without any hesitation as we didn't even get married yet......

- ohk, Mrs Jeon, he's fine for now. - I frowned looking at him

- FOR NOW? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'FOR NOW' DONT YOU DARE TO SAY ANYTHING BAD. - I yelled at the doctor grabbing his collar. Kai instantly ran towards me and tried to free the doctor from my hands. The nurse finally got a grip on me and they tried to calm me down.

- Mrs Jeon, behave! I said he's okay for now but there are some complications left. Did he have any infections when he was young? - doctor asked. I frowned, I shook my head.

- I don't know...we met few years ago..he never mentioned about his childhood. - he really never mentioned anything about his childhood...why..??

Doctor nodded while looking at me.

- the patient will wake up soon, let him rest for now. - with that he walked away. I sat on a chair zoning out while thinking about what doctor said. Kai tried to get my attention but I was so zoomed out that I didn't even noticed.

- YN...YN - He shouted my name as I finally noticed him.
- oh...uhm..yeah? Sorry I zoned out...
- I'll get going now, I've got some emergency stuff so I have to leave.- he said. I nodded.

- okay....thanks again.. - I said nervously. I saw him after years....he didn't change a bit.
I stood up and walked towards jungkook's room. I entered it, my heart started aching seeing his conditions. He was all covered with wires and bandages. I sat beside him, holding his hand I laid my head on it.

- why you always have to be in dangerous situations? Why do you always make me worry for you after breaking my heart by being a heartless jerk? - I started sobbing on his hand

- why you always have to be in dangerous situations? Why do you always make me worry for you after breaking my heart by being a heartless jerk? - I started sobbing on his hand. I started feeling sleepy after all crying sessions and worrying. I didn't notice when but I fell asleep on his hand. Holding it tight to not let go of it.

TO BE CONTINUED..
~~~
Hey lovelies, how are you?
I hope you guys are doing well, as I'm really busy with my studies.
Somehow I manage to upload daily, but Sunday is really my fav day
cuz I can write the chapter and just schedule for Monday.
Do you guys think that my chapters are short?

What do you think about this chapter? What is Jungkook hiding...it's such a mystery.
His childhood is full of mysteries...about which even YN doesn't know yet.
Or maybe she's the mystery he's hiding...........

Let's see what will happen in the future😉
Don't forget to vote and comment. ;)
Love you everyone,
iDeadIsa