CHAPTER 8

PRESENT TIME
{JUNGKOOK POV}
25 feb, engagement day. In Jungkook's dressing room.
Today is my engagement with YN...I hope she's not mad about that night. As I was thinking about her, I heard a knock on my door.
- come in. - I said. I saw the door opening and YN entering as my eyes widened.
- YN.. - I whispered as I stood up quickly to let her it but she refused.
- I came to talk to you. - I became nervous hearing her. But still nodded to talk with her and solve our problem.
- why did you agree on this marriage knowing there's no love between us. - she asked looking into my eyes directly. I shook my head.
- who said there's no love. I-I love you.. - I said as I saw her eyes widening a little bit. I held her hands in mine and slowly kissed her forehead.
- look, I'm sorry for my earlier behaviour....i didn't mean to hurt you I-I was j-just drunk. - shit why I'm stuttering
- you know right that I'll not forgive you easily? - I nodded a few times as I smiled a little. :)
- I ready to do everything for you to forgive me and accept this marriage and me. - I said as she looked a little bit shocked seeing my new side.
- fine..then postpone the marriage. I'm willing to marry you only after you gain my love and trust. - she said as my heart clenched..
- you're not going to cancel it..right? - I whispered as I was getting nervous.
- no, today's the engagement, but the marriage is on 5 march. Postpone it till may. Marriage will be held on 5th May. You have exactly 2 months to gain my love. - I instantly nodded being a little happy for this chance.

As I was about to say something, someone knocked the door. What a perfect timing.
- come in - said YN, we saw the door opening and Taehyung entered. He looked at us suspiciously and especially at me as I was holding YN's both hand. She noticed that too and took her hands back and smiled at Taehyung as he turned towards her.
- what happened TaeTae? - uhhhh this nickname 'TaeTae'...why she can't give me a nickname. I feel so jealous of her own brother. :(
- nothing unnie, I just came to check everything. I don't know how you can even marry him. - he said whole glaring at me. I scoffed
- maybe because she knows that I won't harm her intentionally?! - I mocked but saw YN glaring at me to shut up.
- it's okay Tae. You go find our parents, we'll get ready and come. - he nodded as YN said. And left.
{YN POV}
- what are you going to wear? - i asked him how after Tae left. He looked around and pointed at his black suit. I nodded.
- I'll go change in the bathroom while you can change here. - he said as I nodded.

After a while.
I saw the bathroom door opening and Jungkook came. I stared at him because he was looking fucking handsome....

 I stared at him because he was looking fucking handsome

HIS LOOK:

- done staring, angel? - he smirked seeing my expressions, and omg I was drooling over him aaaa.
- I wasn't staring at you, you're hallucinating it. - he nodded
- maybe, even it's hallucination I liked it. - he smiled while I looked at him weirdly.
- you're weird, not back off I need to change. I have just don't my hair and makeup yet. - he nodded
- okay - he sat on the couch waiting for me.
After a while.