CHAPTER 5

{YN POV}
I was continuously shaking my head while looking at Jungkook indicating him to say 'no'.
Then suddenly he opened his mouth to speak..everyone was carefully listening to him all the time.
- I..would love to make YN my wife, Mr Kim. - I was speechless..I looked down at my lap fiddling with my fingers as our parents were so happy and they hugged each other.
- what a great news then. - Mr Jeon said
- I always wanted a beautiful and smart daughter-in-law like you sweetheart. - Mrs Jeon came to me and hugged me. I forced a smile.
- and we are so happy to have Jungkook as our son-in-law, it's like I got a second son. - my mom hugged Jungkook and patted his back. While I smirked looking at me. Oh fuck, it's not going to be easy...
- where is Heejin? - I asked. Mrs Jeon looked at me and said.
- oh sweetie, she's gone abroad for her future studies. - I made an 'o' face.
-ohk..

{AUTHOR POV}
- let's fix the date now, for the engagement ceremony and for the wedding of our precious kids. - said Mr Jeon
- I think the best date would be 25 feb for the engagement ceremony, and 5 march for wedding. - Mr Kim said. YN looked at her dad when he said that..
- B-but dad, isn't it too e-early? - she stuttered
- it's totally fine my dear future wife, as we don't have any exams during that period. - Jungkook said while smirking. She wanted to cry so badly right now and just punch his handsome face..but she thinks it will just worsen the situation.
- Then perfect. 25 feb for engagement and 5 march for wedding, all good. - said Mr Kim, their parents hugged each other and handshakes
- Jungkook, go show YN your room where you'll live after marriage. - Mrs Jeon said while smiling.
- let's go future wife - he said while smirking and taking her hand in his, dragging her upstairs to his room. She was on the verge of crying as they reached the room he locked the door and pushed her again the wall.

{YN POV}
I felt my back hitting the wall, and he gripped my hands and kissed me harshly.

I was struggling to free myself but he held my waist tightly so I couldn't move

I was struggling to free myself but he held my waist tightly so I couldn't move. He bit my lower lip as I moaned and he used this chance to get his tongue inside my mouth. I was getting out of my breath so I again tried to push him away. Luckily this time he backed away. He looked at me while smirking.
- enjoyed dear future wife? - he asked me
I was about to slap him again for his action, but he held my hand in mid way.
- think twice before doing something sweetheart. As I already said..stop resisting, your resistance will harm you only. - I frowned looking at him a tried to free my hand from his grip.
- why did you agree on this marriage if you hate me! - I shouted at him
- because that's the only way I can take my revenge.. - he whispered in my ear as I was about to cry hearing him. It's true that I had a crush on him..but now I'm feeling scared.....
- you better be ready for our marriage, angel. - he said as he left.

Saturday, 24 feb, 1 PM
- YN - I heard my mom calling me
- yes mom? - I asked her
- come downstairs quickly, Jungkook is waiting for you. - I frowned
- why?
- you forgot that your going shopping with him today? Oh my god, YN! - I realised that tomorrow is my engagement with this jerk whom I love but he hates me.
- tell him to wait, I'll come soon. - I shouted
Ugh, why today. What should I wear now. I looked in my closet to find something appropriate to wear.
I decided to wear a white dress and take my pearl purse with me.

My look:

as I came downstairs, I saw Jungkook in black shirt with rolled up sleeves and in black jeans. Why he has to be so handsome..
- if you're  done staring sweetheart, then let's go. - he said while smirking at me as I was literally staring at him for a while. Omg so embarrassing, uhhh
- I wasn't staring at you!
- yeah yeah, whatever. - I rolled my eyes at his response
I sat in his car at a front seat as he drove off. It was a silent ride as I felt little awkward and bit my lower lip. Fuck. I heard him cursing under his breath. Then suddenly he pulled over the car and kissed me harshly while biting my lips. I started hitting him on his chest and shoulders in order to free myself.

 I started hitting him on his chest and shoulders in order to free myself

- you better don't bite you lip in front of me. - he smirked looking at me as I turned around and looked out of window.

At mall.
As we reached the mall, Jungkook took my hand in his as we walked around from one shop to another. I bought a lot of dresses, right now I was trying another dress in the changing room while Jungkook was waiting for me to show him the dress.
- what take you so lo- he stopped in a mid looking at me coming out of the changing room.
-gorgeous- he whispered, as I blushed a little and looked down

The dress:

He called the manager and told her to pack this dress no matter who expensive it is. I was silent all the time looking at him.
- by the way, be ready tonight by 9 PM I'll pick you up. There's a party held in my house, there will be our friends and all people.
I gasped hearing that as no one in university knows about our marriage yet..
- o-okay..

At Jungkooks home, 11 PM
I was sitting all alone as few of my friends already left as they got really drunk, and there was left only few of Jungkook's friends who were about to leave.
- YN, can you take Jungkook to his room. He's really drunk, and we are leaving. - said Jimin, I nodded trying to take him to his room after closing the door.
Why he is so heavy uhh
Suddenly we both fall on the couch as he was hovering over me mumbling some stuff.
- Jungkook, Jungkook get up. - I said while taping his shoulders. But he shushes me by placing his lips on mine. God, why does he kiss me all the time. Again  started struggling but he held me in my place.
- shhh, I need you wifey - he said in his drunken voice as I felt butterflies in my stomach.
- your drunk Jungkook - I said but he ignored me and just proceeded to lick and suck my collarbone in order to make hickeys.
As he was about to take off my top...

TO BE CONTINUED..