CHAPTER 1

{ YN POV }

- Mom, please, I don't want to go to this party. Try to understand, first of all I have my exams next week, and secondly I don't have a partner to go with..

Yeah, sounds awful but I'm trying to convince my mom to not force me to go to business party. I sick of all of this. I hate these parties, yet my parents force me to go as I'm next CEO of KIM Industry.

- Dear, I know you're busy but you have to attend this party. And about your partner, you going with your dad's best Friends son. He'll be waiting for you at the party hall tonight at 8PM, so be ready by that time. - my mom said, patted my back and left..

Fine..I guess I have no choice except for listening to my mom and getting ready.

6:30 PM

I came out of my bathroom, all wet after shower, drying my hair with towel. I saw a box kept on my dresser with a note.

Note: Dear YN,

There is a dress and jewellery in this box for tonight's party, hope you won't be mad at us. We love you, get ready soon.

Your lovely parents.

I sighed reading the note, I opened the box and saw a beautiful black dress with a matching pair of jewellery.

Your look:

Your look:

It was already 7 pm by the time I got ready. I had to leave at 7:15 to be there on time. So, lastly I looked in the mirror and left.

{JUNGKOOK POV}

Ugh, why my dad has to force me all the time to go to these parties. It was all okay, until he to told me that some random girl, to me specific, his best friends daughter is going to be my partner for tonight. So now I'm waiting for her in front of the part hall.

I looked at my wristwatch and saw that it's already 8 PM.

Perfect, now she's going to be late as we-

I stopped in a middle as I heard car sound. When I looked up I saw non other..

- "KIM YN" I shouted, gaining her attention..

She looked up and I saw her eyes widening upon seeing me there..

{YN POV}

As I arrived, I heard someone shouting my name..and I looked up I saw non other than my enemy...

- "JEON JUNGKOOK" - i shouted, widening my eyes..

- can I ask you what are you doing here? - I asked him

He smirked seeing my reaction