"It's Milly." She tells him, "Mia's about to put Jack to bed, do you want me to get her?"

"Yes please." Brian tells her

"Ok, hang on." Milly says, walking down the hall to Jacks room.

"Mia." She says holding out the phone "it's Brian."

"Brian." Mia asks "have..."

"It's uh definitely Letty." Brian answers without waiting for the rest of the question. "but it's uh complicated."

"Lettys alive, that's all that matters." Mia tells her "We have her back Brian."

"Well, do me a favour... and uh give Jack a good night kiss for me."

"Be safe." Mia tells him

"I love you Mia." Brian replies "you too Mills."

"Love you Brian." Milly replies before hanging up the phone."

***

Milly, Elana and Mia who was carrying baby Jack walked out the house towards there car, just as a black car drove up the driveway

"Go!" Elana tells them as she pulls out her gun. They run around the side of the house, Elana was the first to jump from the side of the wall reaching up to grab Jack. Once Jack was safely in Elana's hand, Milly went to jump but paused as she caught Mia looking over her shoulder.

"Come on." Elana told her

"Go." Mia says before jumping up and running back to the house

"No Mils." Elana warns as she gets up to follow, the 10-year-old looks at Elana before running after Mia.

"Mia?" Milly yells running down the hall straight into a man who was quick to grab her. "Mia!" Milly yells louder as Mia ran in, getting grabbed by another man, a blond haired lady cocking a gun pointing it at Mia.

As if on cue Mia's phone started ringing, she answered and a worried Brian's voice could be heard

"Mia?" He asked

"Brian!" Both girls screamed struggling in the men's grip.

***

A girl tightly had her grip on Mia and Milly as Shaw's plane was loaded up.suddenly a white car drove full speed up the ramp onto the plane taking out one of Shaw's men in the process.

And who should climb out the car but Brian and Dom. Mia and Milly took there chances and ran, leaving Dom and Brian to fight the others.

Shaw follows after the two girls as they ran  down the side of creates and boxes.

"Tell them to take off!" Shaw yells to the blond haired girl who nods.

Mia and Milly ran past Brian who was being held down, he managed to get off and ran between the girls and Owen taking him on. Dom fighting metres away with another guys. Suddenly Shaw picked up a metal rod.

"No!" Milly yelled, Dom looked over quickly before punching the man he was fighting, sending him back into a wooden shelf which fell back onto Shaw.

Brian jumped out the way quickly, Mia pulling him up.

"Go!" Dom yells

"Come on. Let's go." Mia tells him "Get in the car." The three of them climb into the car, Brian reverses off the plane the blond haired girl follows.

Brian spins the car around heading straight towards the other car lunching it over the top, Brian lands the other car not being so lucky, it crashes into the side of the runway.