Chapter 5

Once they were out the hospital and in the car, Carter turned to face her.

"I didn't now Brian had a sister, I heard him on the phone talking to that girl." Carter told her "and I thought what better way to make sure your brother dose what I tell him, than to threaten him with his baby sister. How about we call him now?" Carter dials is phone and waits for Brian to answer.

"Hello?" Brian's voice came, confused as to why Carter would be ringing him

"Brian!" Milly yelled "Brian!"

"Milly!" Brian yelled back "where are you?" He questioned the fear in his voice.

"She's safe." Carter merely stated "for now, you stuff up this job, I kill her, and if everything goes well, I let her go." And with that he hung up.

***

Meanwhile, Mia was walking back to get Milly, but her room was empty.

"Excuse me." She asked a nurse walking past, "where's the girl that was in this room?"

"Uh, her brother came and got her." The nurse replied

"Brother?" Mia questioned, she knew he definitely wouldn't of taken Milly without telling her, something wasn't right.

"Brian, I think his name was." The nurse said

"Ok, thanks." Mia said still not convinced, she pulled out her phone and rang him.

"Mia." Brian breathed out as he answered.

"Where the hell is Milly?" She questioned

"Carter, the man I'm doing this drop for, took her." Brian said sounding worried, "look, he's not going to risk killing her, we have a cop on the inside, it's just a set up, to make sure it goes well. you can't call the police."

"Ok." Mia said quietly

"Mia, she's going to be alright." Brian reassured "he isn't going to hurt her, as long as I'm cooperating with him."

***

"Can I wake him up?" Milly asked Monica as they walked onto the boat, she nodded and Milly jumped up onto the bed, kissing his head.

"What are you doin' here?" Brian asked sitting up giving her a hug. She was definitely back to her normal self after the morning in hospital and a good night sleep. Brian looked over at Monica who was sitting on the end of his bed.

"Are you feeling better?" He asked feeling her head.

"Yeah". Milly said "did you tell Mia I was ok, I don't want her to worry."

"Yes." Brian reassured, the fact she was more worried about how Mia was handling this, than how she was feeling, Showed how kind she was.

"Brian, they're gonna kill you." Monica said "I heard him telling Enrique and Roberto. Once you finish the run, they're putting a bullet in your head..." she paused "Carters going to deal with Milly, I don't know if that means killing her though."

"You sure you heard 'em right?" Brian questions

"I'm sure." Monica said quietly "I'm sure."

There was a knock on the door as Roman walked in "Verone's boys is outs..." he paused seeing Monica and Milly. "Oh, I see what they lookin' for... your little girlfriend here, and your sister."

"They don't know we're here. We snuck out." Monica reassured glancing out the window, we're you could see there shadows.

"What are they doin' here then?" Asked Rome, As Brian climbed out of bed pulling on a shirt.