Chapter 9

Dom came speeding around the corner into the shed, Brian following behind in a blue 2001 Porsche GT3 RS.

"Really?" Roman questioned as Brian and Dom climbed out there cars "Where did you get that from? Papa Smurf?"

Not even ten minutes later Brian was ready to test the car, everyone else gather around on the little stage that had been set up in the middle of the room.

"Okay, O'Conner, give it your best shot." Dom says into the walkie.

Brian took the corners as best he could, as fast as he could but the camera still managed to catch him. He pulled up in front of everyone and climbed out the car

"How was that one?" Brian asked walking up the steps

"Camera caught you." Han says

"What?" Brian questioned

"Do you ever listen?" Milly asked jokingly "it still caught you."

"Man, I was milking the hell out of that thing, too." Brian muttered in frustration .

"We're going to need a faster car." Dom comments

The boys all took turns driving, still they couldn't manage without the camera catching them. Everyone couldn't help but chuckle as Santos took a corner to tightly and crashed the side into a post.

"That's exactly why your ass ain't been driving." Tej tells him chuckling

"Can I have a shot?" Milly asked looking up at Brian

"Alright." Brian agreed "I'll come with you."

Milly smiling from ear to ear and ran over to the car climbing in.

"Can you reach the peddles?" Brian asked as Milly inches further forward, on her seat, her toe only just touching.

"It's fine." Milly says shifting in to first gear, she took of, handling every corner with ease keeping a steady but fast speed. Milly pulled the car to a stop in front of the stage and her and Brian climbed out.

"That was smooth Mils, camera 2 caught you though." Mia tells her as they climb up the stairs.

"She beat your ass, and she could hardly reach the peddles." Tej tells Roman

"Brian O'Conner school of driving payed off." Roman replies high-fiving Milly, thinking back to when they had gone undercover to help catch Carter Verone.

Gisele decided it was her turn and took Milly's place in the car. Making steady turns, Han watching in awe.

"I think I'm in love." Han comments to know one in particular, as Gisele stoped the car.

"That was real solid work." Roman tells her as she climbs out "I think Camera 3 still caught you, though."

"Let's do it again." Gisele says climbing back in.

***

"That's the piggy bank you ordered." Leo asks Santos as Brian and Roman undid the create. Revealing a ridiculously gigantic safe.

"You're kidding me." Muttered Tej under his breath.

"Yep." Confirmed Santos

"Where in the hell did y'all get one of these?" Tej asks

"Well, we had a life before you met us." Han replies

"All right, I'll get to work on the electronic tumbler but there's still another problem." Tej says walking over to it. "Palm scanner. And without Reyes' handprint, Houdini himself couldn't open this bitch."