Chapter 7

Mia, Brian and Milly drove down the road, they'd saved Dom, but split up from him, and were now heading to Rio de Janeiro. They listened to the radio, as news reporters talked about what had happened.

"Here's what we know so far, This is all the aftermath of a daring, daylight breakout. There were 26 high-risk inmates being transferred..." Brian changed the channel, none of them wanting to listen, but everyone was the same.

"A daring midday breakout where everyone onboard has been accounted for, except for one, Dominic Toretto. Police have just released the identity of the man they believe to have orchestrated the shocking escape that amazingly resulted in no fatalities this afternoon. He is former federal agent, Brian O'Conner." Brian changed the radio again, still they were talking about the breakout.

"A fierce manhunt is underway for three fugitives and a 9-year-old child, tonight.
Multiple federal and local agencies have joined forces in the search for Dominic Toretto and his accomplices Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto, Milly O'Conner is not to believed to be in any danger. But despite every eye in the country looking for them where Toretto and O'Conner are now is anyone's guess." Mia had had enough a reached forward turning the volume down completely.

After what felt like years of driving, they pulled up at Vince's house.

"It's got to be it, right?" Mia asked as the three of them climbed out the car. The began climbing up the stairs, making there way up to Vince, when a few men stepped out all with guns. Brian pulled both girls in closer as they stoped.

"Let's get out of here." Brian decided, they just turn around, when a voice stops them

"Whoa, whoa!" The three of them turn to see Vince "Easy, friends. She's with me." He reassures as Mia walks over, giving her a hug.

"Mia." Vince says gently

"Vince." Mia breathed out relived

"Hey kid." Vince couldn't help but give her a smile, Milly smiled back.

"Buster." Vince gives Brian a nod, before turning ways

"Come on." Mia tells the two siblings, who follow.

"Dom here yet?" Mia asks as they round the corner

"No." Vince says

"When was the last time you heard from him?" Mia asks

"A couple of weeks ago." He tells them "Up in Ecuador somewhere. How does it feel?" Vince adds

"What's that?" Asked Brian

"To be on the other side of a wanted poster?" Vince says, neither of them answer.

"He'll show up." Milly reassure Mia

"Yeah." Agreed Mia

***

Mia, Milly and Brian were sitting at the kitchen table, stuffing there face with the dinner Rosa, Vince's wife had made for them. While Vince and Rosa watched, slightly disgusted by the manners.

Once they were one finished eating the girls helped Rosa do the dishes, while Brian and Vince talked.

"Can I hold him?" Milly asked Mia, who was holding baby Nico. Milly looked to Rosa who nodded.

"He's really cute." Milly smiled as Mia gently handed him to her. "I wish I had a baby brother." Rosa smiled, while Mia took over wiping the dishes.

"Hey." Brian called from the other room pretending to be hurt "what's wrong with a big brother."

"Nothing." Milly reassured By the time they were finished, Nico was beginning to get fussy

"Time for bed little one." Rosa says