Chapter 3

Brian and Milly stand on the bathroom, Milly in her pyjamas brushing her teeth, Brian standing at the sink looking into the mirror.

Brian was now wanted and Milly was classified as a missing child, as police were concerned for her safety, even through her and Brian were doing better than ever apart from being wanted.

Something in Brian suddenly clicked and he began grabbing things out the bathroom, before going into the other room. Packing as if he realised if they don't go now Brian will be taken in by the police, and Milly will go to a foster home, or worse back to there parents.

They began driving, LA to Arizona, With stops in between for street racers, so Brian had money for the two of them to live off. From Arizona they made there way to New Mexico.

***

One afternoon while they were in a diner getting lunch, Brian was flicking through a news paper, on the front page was a photo of Brian and Milly, the tile reading; 'Alleged fugitive. Undercover cop and 4-year-old sister Still missing.

Brian gently held it out to Milly, carefully not to let anyone else see, people would definitely recognise the two.

"Is that for us?" Milly asked quietly, Brian nodded

"Yeah, they think your in danger Cause your with me." Brian chuckled quietly, placing it upside down as a waitress came over. Just as Brian finished telling her there order two cops walked in. Brian put his head down, and Milly knew well enough to do the same.

Just there luck the cops sat down at the counter right across from them. Brian nodded Milly towards the door and the two of them stood up leaving, Brian catching the eye of a girl sitting across from them.

***

Later that night Milly and Brian were in a motel, Milly was lying in her bed sleeping, Brian watching the last of the news. As he flicked onto channel 9 a lady began talking about them, more importantly how they were a recent sighting at the diner they had been at the afternoon.

Brian grabbed his bag and gently scooped up Milly walking out the door. Brian rounded the corner only to see police cars with flashing lights standing around his car. He quickly turned back around bumping into the same girl from the diner.

"Sorry." The both said at the same time, Brian walked back around the back, while the girl walked the same direction the cop cars were in.

Leaving Brian no choice, he hoisted Milly up onto his hip and began walking along the edge of the road, trying to hitch a ride with someone. After only about half and hour, if that, a car passed them, which Brian waved down.

Only for the driver to be the same girl from the diner and the one he had walked into.

The girl agreed and Brian sat Milly down in a seat before climbing in himself. Then they drove till morning where the girl dropped them at a used car dealership.

Brian helped out Milly before looking down at the seat, seeing the newspaper with there faces on the front. The girl only gave Brian a smile before driving off.

A man soon comes to help them, and is trying to sell Brian a car, but Brian is to busy looking at a Nissan skyline r34, he points over to that one and takes out a large sum of cash, handing in to the man who looks at it in shock.

Brian and Milly take the car and begin driving once again heading to New York. Brian and Milly make stops along the way adding things to the car, Brian teaching stuff to Milly who took it all in. Brian gave the car a fresh paint job, painting it in silver.