Chapter 2

Brian and Milly were at Dom and Mia for lunch, Dom and Brian cooking the food. Jesse was doing what ever Jesse dose best, and Milly was in the kitchen with Mia. Apparently helping but Brian was pretty sure she was just talking to her.

Next thing you know, Vince, Letty and Leon drive in, once they've climbed out and Vince spots Brian he gets mad.

"I'm outta here." He said handing Leon that bag and walking back to his car.

"Come on, dog." Leon tried before turning to Dom. "Yo, Dom!"

"Vince, get over here and give us a hand." Dom calls out him

"Looks like you got all the help you need, brother." Vince replied, he climbs into his car and sped out and drove off.

A little while later the food was ready, Brian, Mia and Jesse were inside, Leon was playing basketball with Milly, although it was more a game of Leon passing the ball to Milly while she took a shot.

"Milly!" Leon called, throwing her the ball, Milly caught it and took a shoot, but the 4-year-old didn't have enough strength to get it into the hoop.

"Here." Leon said picking her up, so she was closer to the hoop. Milly threw the ball up getting it in.

"Whoo!" Brian and Dom cheered from behind the barbecue, smiling. Leon placed Milly back down taking a shot of his own.

"Mia!" Dom called

"All right ready." Mia called as her, Brian and Jesse walk out

"The chicken's dry." Jesse said

"All right. I'm coming out already." Mia adds as they climb down the stairs. Soon the food was on the table and everyone sat down ready to eat,

"Thanks for lunch Dom." Milly says

"Your welcome." Dom smiles, as Jesse reaches in to grab some chicken from the plate.

"Hey, hold up." Dom stopped him "Because you were the first to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace."

"Uh..." Jesse thought. Milly looked over at everyone who had folded there hands, a confused look on her face, she copied folding her tiny hands, listening to Jesse stutter about what to say. "Dear heavenly..."

"Spirit." Leon helped

"Spirit. Thank you." Jesse began thanking Leon. "Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection..." everyone couldn't help but smile as he rattles off, everything to do with cars. "four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos...and titanium valve springs. Thank you."

"Amen." Leon said

"Not bad." Dom chuckled

"Amen." Brian said

"He was praying to the car gods, man." Letty adds, as everyone serves up there food.

"What do you want?" Mia asked Leon as she helped Milly to reach the chicken, Leon nodded towards the chicken.

"Thank you, girl." Leon said as Mia handed over the chicken. Just as Vince walked back in. "Look who it is. "Old Coyotes 'R' Us." I thought you weren't hungry, pumpkin."

"You know, I gotta eat." Vince merely stated

"He's always hungry." Letty adds

"All right, sit down." Dom tells Vince.

"How you doing, Mia?" Vince asked walking past her, taking the spare seat next to Letty.

"Jesse, hand me that chicken." Vince tells Jesse