Prime M96 Sapphira Grandmother Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Sapphira Grandmother, Azurite Drakos Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Alrighty, now for the FINAL Family Member of the Drakos Family & just like with Topaz, this one also ISN'T an Inspire OC & is MY own OCS that shift the difference between Draken Family & Drakos Family as her own person

Alrighty, now for the FINAL Family Member of the Drakos Family & just like with Topaz, this one also ISN'T an Inspire OC & is MY own OCS that shift the difference between Draken Family & Drakos Family as her own person. I give you all... Prime M96 Sapphira, Grandmother name Azurite Drakos who is Cyan Mother & is both a single Grandparent & Mother that raise her son on her own & is the bloodline of the Drakos Family & is a very POWERFUL Dragon Guardian as a Warrior of Dragon!

Prime M96 Azurite Drakos Concept around her & the whole family line of the Drakos Family will have a similar trait like the Dasher Family which also in a way of the Drakos Family, think of them like the Dasher of the SMG4 Earth but are a bit different & with Azurite Drakos having some mix concept ideas that I did with the other parent with one of them being the Dasher from single parent experience & you'll see what the other are when it expanded more along with her personality & backstory as well.

As for now here is some detail that will be show & what to expect.

-Face about Prime M96 Azurite Drakos-

1. Just like with Topaz, Prime M96 Azurite Drakos is the LAST OCS that is created by me as her own person & shift the difference between Draken Family & Drakos Family as fresh new that is different by ALOT. 

2. Prime M96 Azurite is the SAME age as Jaden & is a single Mother just like with Jaden & Kendall with the detail of Azurite love life which I can say that it would be similar to Lucinda but with the different being at the present time Azurite is exploring the new feeling she been having from many years on a certain woman who experience a single parent as well & with history together in fresh new start for the Drakos Family & will be part on a certain Grandparent Couple that been form from the G96 Version but will be a bit different or depending on how I will do them but I can say that it'll be a Trio Couple of Single Parent. 

3. Prime M96 Azurite personality is explained as Serious, Warrior, Beautiful, Hot, Attraction, Very Grandmotherly, Very Protection of her family & loved one & threaten those that that harm or hurt them, Very Wise, Calm Minded, Kindhearted, LOVE her family more than anything, Strong, Powerful, Very Skill in the way of the Warrior of Dragon, Loyal, Lovingly, Soft, Peaceful, Dragon Instinct, Very Adjusted & adapt quickly, Truthful, Honest, Advice, Guide, Patient & Wonderful. Course Azurite is a Powerful Dragon Guardian of the Beast Guardian Kind. 

4. Here is Prime M96 Azurite Drakos Family around her.

1. Cyan: Son.

2. ???: 1st Husband. (Dead)  

3. Tysa: Daughter In law.

4. Garnette: Granddaughter.

5. Sapphira: Granddaughter.

6. Iria: Granddaughter.

7. Topaz: Great Grandson. 

And with that this wraps up the Whole Drakos Family set up until it get much more expanded in the future. And with that the whole Drakos Family are full on READY for the Gacha Request of DIFFERENT version of them expect for G96 Version until 2025 at least & let me know what you think of Prime M96 Azurite Drakos Gacha Life 2 Appearance & feel free to give your thoughts o her in the common below & until then, see yea!