Sapphire The Dragonhog (New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance)

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Life 2 Request Event-

-Sonic The Hedgehog Version, Sapphire The Dragonhog New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

This 15th Gacha Life 2 Request Event is from SapphireDraken173!

Here is the Dragonhog Hybrid Mobian herself from the Sonic The Hedgehog version, Sapphire The Dragonhog!

Sapphire The Dragonhog have ALOT of revamped change from her appearance with a bit of the back hair & blue streak as well with her outfit having new revamped & addition new change around her outfit along with new Dragon Wing & of course with the brand new addition Mobian Trait also being shown as well & from seeing how I did the Mobian trait I would say it is possible but at the same time depending on certain design since it does have asset from accessory, blush, shadow mark, beard, mark, earring & even scar that are use from the slot which depending how it would look would sometime be 3 out of the 4 which one of them being the front slot that is over everything.

Hope you enjoy your Gacha life 2 Request Event, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!