SMG4 Little Sister, (Y/N)/SMG5 X Blake Belladonna

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Request-

-SMG4 Little Sister, Female SMG Reader X Blake Belladonna-

Alright for this Gacha Request by SapphireDraken173 after voting on the Love & Ship Book 2K Reads Poll Bonus for different version of (Y/N) here is Female SMG Reader/SMG5 of SMG4 Little Sister who is the Love Interest version of Blake Belladonna

For this version of (Y/N) she's the Little Sister of SMG4 & is also a SMG with her being label as SMG5 & even have her own Rival like SMG4 who is SMG3 Little Sister name SMG6. SMG5 use to have a similar outfit trait like SMG4 but down the line when she want to grow as her own style of Meme & herself, change her outfit into much more attractive Gal. But like brother & sister, (Y/N) also have bad luck with romance & finding love like SMG4 but try too hard to find a Love Interest & sometime can feel a bit unsure from being known as weird & stupid thing happen around her as a SMG which would sometimes make her feel insecurity which one of her moment to the point when (Y/N) got herself into a situation that is very similar to what SMG4 & SMG3 gone through but with Mario. But instead of an igloo, but was trap in a temple room & in a way like the SnowTrapped Incident but with Mario at some point accidently trigger a trap that let out some weird gas that got them seeing thing & along with both being heated up from their mind & may have lead to (Y/N) express on Love out in frustration & Mario being too gas up & dizzy to the point that (Y/N) & Mario actually did the heated action & after SMG4, SMG3 & SMG6 manage to free Mario & (Y/N) only for SMG4 to witness a (Y/N) & Mario doing the smash & was too shock from how (Y/N) gone through the same similar situation & let just say SMG4 let out a Darth Vader scream. Despise of Mario fault from the trap but with (Y/N) feeling a bit at ease after the effect & let out her frustration feeling that lead to both Sibling Talk & SMG4 being their for his Little Sister on understanding what she felt about the struggle of finding love & be support to each other. Along with both (Y/N) & Mario agree to NOT mention their first time being taken from each other & bury it in the past. 

As for how (Y/N) Love Interest went with Blake Belladonna, it would be like a bit of if Blake also manages to found True Love a bit early around a month later since Yang & SMG4 got together. With (Y/N) having to feel attraction to Blake Beauty & very cute Cat Trait as a Cat Faunas almost like a Love in First Sight with how similar that (Y/N) & Blake share like Yang & SMG4 Love Life with them getting to know each other & time that SMG6 would even hit on Blake which anger & annoy (Y/N). Even (Y/N) would help Blake with the meeting of the New White Fang & help with the Equally since (Y/N) do seem as a Human Appearance that Love making Meme in her own way that would brightest up Blake Day & got her see why Yang love her Boyfriend Meme & bright out the laugh & giggle from (Y/N) way of Meme while also being respectful on not taking meme too far on Faunas. Months pass with Blake & (Y/N) develop feeling for each other from many times they have spent with each other & grow closer with (Y/N) feeling the love that she have for Blake & want to feel confident to confess to the Gal that she love but with Blake on other hand felt hesitant of feeling love after 2 Fails Relationship in her life from Adam from how much of a monster he became & her own Partner Yang, due to the event of the Ever After & what happen to Ruby from direct hard truth from David & agree to break up in good term to BETTER themselves & their Mindset like Ruby, Machito & David & course felt that she doesn't want to hurt (Y/N) from promising herself to NOT runaway or avoid the problem with Blake going to Yang & SNG4 for advice of her inner struggle of finding love for the 3rd time & don't know if she's really ready. That was when SMG4 reveal to Blake about (Y/N) own insecurity about herself on wanting to find True Love & how much she been affect from how she was & couldn't help but felt that many wouldn't give her a fair chance with both Male & Female even from moment of (Y/N) think that she'll never find love in her life & also expect for SMG4 leaving detail about (Y/N) & Mario Love making TempleTrapped Incident not wanting to feel his sister wrath to tell Blake that moment. That was when Blake was too shocked & couldn't believe that (Y/N) also having no luck & struggle with True Love again which hurt Blake heart from having to hear all that & remember all the time that she spent with (Y/N) & never felt so happy & life fill with life & meme like her which truly she how much Blake LOVE (Y/N) & can see that they are meant for each other as Soulmate. That what leads to Blake & (Y/N) Confessing to each other & embrace each other Love with the new promise for each other to always be there with & enjoy their love to the fullest in their life. That was the day that (Y/N) & Blake become the official Couple with the Meme Sibling dating the Bumblebee Pair even with (Y/N) learning about Yang being Blake Ex Girlfriend & also down the line that Blake learn about the TempleTrapped Incident between (Y/N) & Mario from (Y/N) first time being taken by Mario who are both as Best Friend but (Y/N) did take Blake First Time from Blake Heat Cycle Session & with their True Love more stronger then ever before. 

Let just say down the line after many adventure & Arcs even with one that CHANGE (Y/N) Forever & discovering the TRUE Purpose of the SMG Kind & shocking Revolution Discovery about the SMG Kind have lead to both (Y/N) & Blake possible to have Children together but in a Temporary Partnership Relationship to form their lovely Family Together & being the true symbol of Equally for Faunas & even during their Marriage life, (Y/N) & Blake continue to fulfill each other Promise & enjoy their Love Life to the Fullest of their life together.

That is about it for (Y/N)/SMG5 of this version of (Y/N)! Here is some addition fact around this (Y/N).

-Fact-

1. This version of (Y/N) is SMG4 Little Sister & is 2 Years Younger but can be call as SMG5.

2. (Y/N) known as SMG5 she's just like with SMG4 when it comes to making Meme & doing it her style & way as her own YouTube Channel & does carry on having SMG Kind Abilities when it was unlocked down the line along with SMG4, SMG3 & SMG6. 

3. (Y/N) gone through a very similar Incident them SMG4 & SMG3 but with Mario known as the TempleTrapped Incident but instead of SMG4 & SMG3 got too hot that they was losing their mind that nearly done it with lucky that they was wearing their Outfit but for (Y/N) & Mario they actually did it together from Mario accidently trigger a Weird Gas Trap that got them acting up & seeing thing but also open up (Y/N) insecurity & frustration of finding True Love that lead to (Y/N) & Mario making love together while the Gas mess them up but lucky that (Y/N) DIDN'T get pregnant but moment that SMG4 never thought that he'll see the day that make him scream like Darth Vader. 

4. (Y/N) Personality is described as cute, loving, attraction (But with down luck of romance before meeting Blake), pouting, fun, compassion, excitement, sometime can be insecure about herself, supportive, joy, sometimes stupid & very meme loving.

5. In way both (Y/N) & SMG4 are pair up with the Bumblebee Gals in their Relationship Together as the SMG Meme Sibling & Bumblebee. 

6. (Y/N)/SMG5 is Bi but much more leaning on into & being attraction by Gal with Blake Belladonna as her lover & Marriage Wife with the Strong Love Promise they made for each other. 

That about it, let me know what you think of this version of (Y/N) & until then, see yea!