SapphireDraken173 New SMG4 OC For Her Upcoming SMG4 Arc

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-SapphireDraken173 Gacha Life 2 Request Event-

-SapphireDraken173 Brand New SMG4 OC for her upcoming New SMG4 Arc & is name Infinita-

This 38th Gacha Life 2 Request Event is from SapphireDraken173!

Here is SapphireDraken173 New SMG4 OC for her upcoming New SMG4 Arc Story like the Dark Sapphire Vs Sapphire Exe Arc & as you see it a Female Mobian Jackal name Infinita!

Infinita appearance is base off of having my G96 Infinila Appearance of her Guardian Form along with her outfit but still have her own design with the necklace around her as well & her eyes color being the opposite of Infinite & Infinila. 

As for what I know about SapphireDraken173 upcoming New SMG4 Arc, I don't have any clue beside that she'll be the villain of the Arc along with SapphireDraken173 Nazo & Dark Bowser & wonder if Infinita play some sort of connection with SMG4 Infinite, that I don't know at all. 

Currently don't know when SapphireDraken173 2nd SMG4 Story Arc will start but I do know that I'm really looking forward to checking it out just like with Dark Sapphire vs Sapphire Exe Arc!

Hope you enjoy your Gacha Life 2 Request Event, SapphireDraken173 & until then, see yea!