Prime M96 Version Of 2 Different Jackal Kind Gacha Life 2 Appearance

(Head up) Before you continue to read the content below. Please be sure to check out my bio of the "Dues and Don's" within my stories.

-Prime M96 Infinila Dasher New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & Prime M96 Infinite The Jackal Gacha Life 2 Appearance-

Now for the other Characters for the Next Chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe Arc, I give you all 2 different Jackal Kind that are shown as Prime M96 Infinila Dasher in her New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & Prime M96 Infinite The Jackal Gacha Life...

Now for the other Characters for the Next Chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe Arc, I give you all 2 different Jackal Kind that are shown as Prime M96 Infinila Dasher in her New Revamped Gacha Life 2 Appearance & Prime M96 Infinite The Jackal Gacha Life 2 Appearance of my own version!

Prime M96 Infinila got some few revamped changes of her appearance with the hairs & of course the new detail that been include around her outfit while maintain of her appearance.

Prime M96 Infinite just like with G96 Infinite, he also MY own version of Infinite from Sonic Content & this version go through a completely different route that take place DURING the New RWBY Era & do have some similar trait like G96 Infinite but how it went differently if it a bit early on the New RWBY Era & does in a way fill the role on G96 Infinila but still maintain after the event of Sonic Force & does goes on with the trait of the Phantom Ruby & still possible for Prime M96 Infinila choosing her choice to SAVE him & with the cost of having the Phantom Ruby Power merge in her soul FOREVER along with him & didn't give up on him along with a certain someone as well. Let just say the hint is on his outfit & you'll see who in the next chapter of Dark Son Vs Son Exe which you'll see that it also a major reveal let just leave it as that. But lastly, I honestly discover a NEW way of doing Mobian Trait & is by far a much way better improve from it. But I am gotta see how it will work down the line from doing Sonic Characters & also other Mobian Traits as well!

Let me know what you think of those 2 Gacha Life 2 Appearance & until then, see yea!