Kitchen Thirteen

SPG Language.

These boys are nasty. No filter.
They say the most inappropriate words in every sentence like its a passage from the holy bible. So, reader's discretion is advised. You have been appropriately warned.

**

I stare at the phone in my hand as I walk toward Vaughn, Bjorn, and Stark's table. I want to check on Jourdanne but I'm afraid to piss her off even more. Ang hirap niyang spelling-in. One moment she was kissing me, then next she was locking herself up in the bathroom. Ni Hindi ko alam kung paanong magre-react sa pabago-bago niyang timpla. Nang masigurado ko ng tulog siya saka ako lumabas ng apartment para makipag-inuman with these boys sa isang restobar.

May grupong tumutugtog sa stage pero hindi maingay. Isang malamyos na tinig ang pumapailanlang sa lugar.

"Fvck. What's in the waters nowadays. You have that fvckin' look on your face like every-fvcking-body else does." I heard Vaughn's pathetic observation. I'm not sure what he meant, I'm just thinking of a good message to send Jourdanne. Sumasakit na talaga ang ulo ko kakaisip sa kanya. I'm already missing her. Sigh.

"What? What look?" I snorts at him, and fist bumps with Stark.

Umupo ako sa katabi nitong silya. Iniangat ni Stark ang bote ng beer at ilang segundong huminto, "You tell us." At itinuloy ang paglagok. Napailing na lamang ako.

"Who the fvcking cvnt is she?" Patuloy ni Vaughn makalipas ang ilang minuto.

Kumunot saglit ang noo ko sa kanya. "No one you know." Sagot ko sabay kibit-balikat. With my experience with a handful of women, I can now read girls like the back of my hand. However, Jourdanne is on a different level. She's even more difficult than Quantum Physics and Applied Mathematics combined.

I'm even going easy on her. Pampering her like a Queen, taking baby steps with her. I even bought her apartment building and renovated her apartment, and what did I get? Instead of a 'Thank You', she gave me a 'you're crazy look.'

I want to get to know her better, to be more intimate with her. I'm giving her enough space, maybe yeah, a little different from her definition of space and privacy but still... and I'm doing my best to control myself. My need to be inside her, to fvck her senseless till kingdom come. My urge to be clingy, possessive. To a point it's obsessive. The need to worship and lick every inch of her skin, of her body. Tamad kong inabot ang bote ng beer sa mesa. Habang nagkatinginan naman iyong tatlong lalaki at sabay-sabay na umiling. Patda lang akong nakatitig sa bote ng beer.

Hindi ko talaga kasi maintindihan si Jourdanne. I'm taking my time by being careful with her like she is some fragile chinaware. If she was any other woman, she would have swoon over and pledged her entire lifetime to love me and worship the very ground I walk on, but Jourdanne, she is different.

Inabot ko ang isa pang bote ng beer at nilagok. I feel a slight pang of pain as I recall her beautiful, frustrated, pained, and guilt stricken face an hour or two ago. Fvck. It.

She doesn't want me. She fvcking rejected me. She has been trying to break free from my grasps.

Damn, hell will freeze over before I allow her to be free of me.

"Bro, just spill it out. You have this fvcking, stupid, irritating scowl on your face, you lovesick fool." Vaughn's leaning his broad back on the chair's back, one hand in his pocket the other on the beer.

Tinitigan ko siya saglit. Inaarok kung pwede ko bang pagkatiwalaan ang mga 'to. Here goes nothing... "There is this girl.." simula ko na agad pinutol.