❁ The Tale of My Heart- Part One ❁

Start from the beginning

His fluffy brown hair, pink button-up shirt, and skinny blue ripped jeans stood out with his pale complexion, extremely attractive with his multiple piercings that went amazingly well with his soft features. And of course, that soft smile.

"What were y'all talking about?" He asked his friends as he sat down between Yoongi and Taehyung, stabbing his sausage as he started having his lunch.

"Nothing, just about Kookie joining the gym recently," Taehyung mumbled, a pink hue spreading over his cheeks, as the said boy looked up and flashed a bunny smile.

"Aww, is our baby Kookie growing up?"Jin ruffled Jungkook's hair, the latter huffed as he tried removing his hyung's hand from his hair. "Too bad baby, you still need to try harder to look as handsome as me."

"Then according to you, what should we do to look as handsome as you hyung?" Jimin asked, looking up from his phone and proceeding to have a bite of a sandwich which was snatched away from none other than his hyung. "You just need to be reborn for that, shorty." Jin sassed, as he took a bit of Jimin's sandwich.

"Come on hyung! I'm taller than you! And also, that sandwich is mine!" Jimin pouted, sipping on his juice as he frowned at his hyung. "Only for 2 centimeters, Mimi. Still shorter than the rest. And about this, you can simply buy another one."

"Cut the crap. Let's come to the point. Who are y'all taking for prom this year?" Hoseok chimed in, his voice laced with excitement and curiosity.

"Well, obviously you are going with me Taebear." Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung, blood creeping up to the latter's cheeks. "Minnie and Hobi with me," Yoongi spoke up, and everyone turned their heads to Seokjin.

"Nope. Still didn't get the right one." Seokjin shrugged. The boy had got thousands of prom proposals, although he turned down every one of them.

The reason? Kim Seokjin has been waiting for his Prince Charming.

_________

Seokjin headed to the washroom before going off to the next class. It was Math. His pet hate. Seokjin hated doing Math as much as he hated someone touching his food. Nope. Not today. Not in a fucking lifetime.

But as he entered the washroom, he heard some muffled noise coming over from a bathroom stall. He pushed open the door, and all he saw was red.

Kim Namjoon.

Being dunked into the cold water of the toilet, being held under till his lungs burned and then brought up for only seconds and then dunked back down again.

This went on once more, as Mark landed a single kick to his stomach and the rest began walking away.

Namjoon was left coughing and crying, he was soaked from thrashing in the toilet water so much. He was so busy trying to get his lungs to work again that he didn't notice Seokjin at the door.

He inhaled deeply, stretching his neck so it was exposed, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down. His wet hair dripped with toilet water, blending in with the tears running down his face.

He was having trouble breathing, but that couldn't stop the shiver running down his spine as he heard the deep voice that thundered inside the entire stall.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM?!"

Seokjin growled as he punched Jinyoung straight in the jaw and he threw him across the floor. Mark lunched at him, but immediately embraced the floor as Seokjin kicked him out in the pelvis. The rest ran away, no one wanted to deal with an Angry Seokjin.

Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, along with half of the school heard the commotion as they rushed to the first-floor washroom when they saw the bullies rushing out and Jin's growl.