Chapter 3- All over again.

Saturday at RELA café.. 18:35

"Red, don't forget that if Fred shows up tonight, warmly welcome him in– It's a professional environment remember?" Lilith slowly speaks, her head tilted back to be able to observe all of Red's features, who's biting the inside of her cheek anxiously.

Lilith brings her palm up to meet Red's cheek, Red resisting the urge to pull away before Lilith meets her eye-to-eye on her tiptoes, "It's all okay." Lilith whispers, her eyes scanning across Red's blank expression, her dark eyes piercing through her every being.

Lilith awaits a nod, but she doesn't get one before she quickly lands a kiss on Red's cheek and walks away, opening the back of the cafe's door to go to the front of house, leaving the door swinging after her.

Red's eyes remain glued to the floor before she pushes her hair back in a loose bun above her head, small curls hanging. She breathes heavily, feeling a cold rush down her spine, she's never found herself so unusually anxious over an event. They have these every weekend, she thinks to herself.

She lets out a final huff before tying the RELA apron around her waist and going out the same door Lilith walked out of to find the three musketeers, consisting of Ash, Elio, and Lilith, adding the final touches.

The café isn't one on weekend nights. They completely shift the energy. From the bright lights, the little stage for any acts signed up for that day, and the usual karaoke. The café bar doesn't hold coffee but pints and pints of alcohol. From beer to wine to gin.

Red's taken out of her admiration of the work they all put in every weekend when Elio nudges her, "You reckon Angela will show up tonight?" Elio sniggers, childishly.

A smile breaks onto Red's lips before punching his shoulder, "What's this obsession with Angela, Elio?" She scoffs at the ridiculousness of it.

"I just think you suit." Elio winks at Red who grabs a cup and begins towards the sink, Elio following after her like a lost puppy, which turns into a terrified one when Red glares over her shoulder at him, "Mate, the only reason why I'm still egging it on is because she tips me." Red chuckles, Elio's expression turning to a frown in a flash.

"Well, I think you should stop sleeping around and give Angela a good chance!" Elio protests his argument endlessly. Red rolls her eyes in an instant, "Elio, I met her at a club. I met her because of my 'sleeping around' so, I don't think that's a good start." Just as she finishes that sentence she downs the cup of water before patting his shoulder and strolling off.

Later..

Layla and Freddy are drunkenly roaming the empty backstreets of London. Their bellies are full of Italian carbs and their fingers are interlinked.

Layla turns to Freddy with a smile, she has a red corset dress on, tightly bringing her body together, along with heels of the same colour and a pearl necklace. Her lips are a dark red, and her blonde hair in loose curls just below her shoulders.

Freddy magnetises towards Layla, his body colliding against hers, looking down at her and past his furrowed dark eyebrows, he breaks into a smile, "Happy anniversary, hon." He whispers, but before he even lets Layla establish the words and respond with anything at all, he's smashing his lips against hers, his tongue crashing against her's unexpectedly.

She stumbles back slightly before adjusting to a normal pace, her hands rising into the air and falling back down in uncertainty, just not knowing where to exactly place them.