Author's Note (PLEASE READ!)

Hey!
Nice to see you here again:)

This book is my original idea, and I do not condone any type of infringement as all rights are reserved to me.

© 2024 Relentless Love by thatonerr. All Rights Reserved.

This is the Sequel to Lustful Revulsion. Here the timeline is seven years later after the last chapter of Lustful Revulsion. So, therefore the characters are much more older.

DO NOT READ THIS BOOK IF YOU HAVEN'T READ LUSTFUL REVULSION!

Before you start this book, i want to warn you that this book is NOT based on a true story. The purpose of this book is to portray the reconnection of the characters once again and building a bond back up after shared traumas.

This book includes a lot of cussing and uses of homophobic slurs every few chapters or so. I include a list of trigger warnings just below here (message me if there's any you believe i should add to them)

Trigger warnings list

mentions of sexual assault, mentions of rape, mentions of sexual harassment, drug abuse, alcoholism, mentions of abuse, physical abuse, mentions of abusive family, verbal abuse, use of slurs

This book is a Lesbian slow burn, so if you're the type to not like such Wattpads I suggest you click off!

I also want to mention that this book includes a lot of explicit details on sexual activity and sexual talking so if that triggers you or repulses you, this isn't a book i recommend as this book also includes sexual activity of which includes:

BDSM (bondage, discipline (or domination), sadism (or submission), masochism)

If that triggers you I suggest you click off!

I am not a professional writer and do not intend to pretend to come across that way. English is my third language so if you notice any errors, don't be afraid to correct me:)

This book is mainly written out of my imagination and fantasising in the middle of the night when boredom consumes me, so if it seems a bit strange it's mostly cause it's my preference and remember, you can always click off if you dislike it or if it's not your cup of tea!

Beware that i tend to exaggerate the characters and i will not accept Red or Layla slander whatsoever !!!🤬🤜 These characters mean a lot to me and have been characters that have been living in my head for the past few years. X2

I hope you guys enjoy and love this book just as much as you did with Lustful Revulsion, again, I'm sorry for putting you guys through that pain of Lustful Revulsion, I hope this makes up for it!

Get ready for the ride. Just one last time.

(Reminder: please vote for my story and comment so more people find it, i want my work to be seen so i can improve and take criticism! It also motivates me to write more. Thank you, have a great day)