I] Bound Arlyn and the sorcerers

Start from the beginning

"I am Arcturus, the first sorcerer of Böötes. Guardian of Bound Arlyn blessed by eighty eight counselor!" 

Arcturus then reach out into the air a long wand materialize in his grasp. He pointed it on the monster and a blinding white light shoot out of it tip

Hael closed Lilith eyes to protect her eyesight. When everything end, she opened her hair back. 

"Oh dear..." She was speechless. 

"Hehe, sorry for the sight you had to witness." Arcturus apologize and he extended his hand to help Lilith up. "You are seriously injured, did that monster do that? It's a wonder you survived this long."

Lilith smiles awkwardly and say, "Actually the monster didn't do that..- uhm, I am... Well I am a bit confused here. Have we met before?" She asked him. 

"I don't think we have." he said. "but who are you? It seems to me you summoned me. I was in a magic tool shop until a symbol appeared beneath my feet and teleport me here." 

"I am not sure... Uhm, my name is Lilith, Lilith Valentine." She introduced herself. 

"hmm... Well I am still wondering how did you summoned me without an imprint but since your also confused, I'll investigate this matter. Let's get you out of here." said Arcturus.

Before that, Arcturus take off his uniform blazer and let Lilith wear it. "You need something to cover those injuries." he said.  "Also, hold on tight-"

Lilith yelped when Arcturus suddenly carrying her in bridal style way. 

"That's better, right? I don't think you can walk in this state." He smiles positively at her. 

"Ah... Thanks." Lilith slightly laugh at Arcturus action. Lilith pet cat then began to jump on Arcturus back. "Oh, don't worry, he seems to like you." Said Lilith.

Arcturus smiles back at Lilith, Lilith fell asleep while Arcturus is carrying her out. She's very tired from everything, she need a break-

"it's astounding how long you can sleep without any regards of your surroundings." the man sighed and started to poke Lilith. "Wake up, miss. We value our time unlike you." 

Lilith woke up thanks to the certain man. She feels threatened by seeing the man and not Arcturus. 

"Where is Mr. Arcturus?" She backed away from the blonde one. Her cat is with her so Lilith hold her cat while shivering. 

Meanwhile Lilith is still injured, the blonde sigh out of annoyance and say, 

"He's taking care of something. He'll be here soon, do not be so wary of me. I am his colleague." said the blonde. 

Lilith is still shivering. She take a look of the blonde man, he don't seem to be a bad person to her.