Reincarnation

I opened my eyes for a moment only to find a pretty old lady looking at me lovingly and singing lullaby in a form of whisper. I felt into deep slumber reminiscing my horrific past.

My life wasn't the ideal fairytale. My mother left me when I was 5 years old in the hands of my drunkard father for another guy . My father who absolutely loathed me for the sake of his imaginary reason that mother left him because of me, constantly abused me physically as well as mentally.

By the course of time I reached high school passing through all the bullying,abuse and prejudices it was utter hell and it was no different now other than that now, I earned money by several part time jobs to fulfill my basic necessities of food and clothing . It has always been my dream to purse my studies further the only way I would escape from the horrible fate .

One ominous night when I returned from my night shift I found my father rumbling through everything in house in order to find money creating total turmoil. My heart raced when he found the money I saved. All I could do was to beg him to leave it for my sake but he brutally pushed me aside and ran with the money . I followed him if only I could convince him to not to spend this money on gambling and alcohol somehow. But these trans of thoughts were all broken down when a truck collided with my body. While unconsciousness was enveloping me I looked for my father silhouette even if he had done nothing remarkable to be called a father I still had that ounce of hope he would save me which was crushed when he just ran even after seeing me in this dishelved state. I closed my eyes thinking about my pathetic life .

I jolted up while sweat running down my face.
"What happened  lady lia?" A weak yet gentle voice spoke up .
"Bad dream " I heard my own voice.
"Oh it's okay " my maid took me in her warm embrace.
Yes now I was Aurelia Striphen the character that never existed in the novel.    " the crown prince's true love" the utterly ridiculous novel I read back then only out of boredom and my favourite insanely handsome 2nd male lead who died a tragic death . Well I remember nothing about my birth parents but all I know is that I am adopted by the handsome second male lead ,so that makes him my dad .

My dad died a tragic death at the hands of the crown prince who became a king after his death and the female lead who was a saintess who lived happily ever after with the King. I gave this novel a half star rating because the reason for killing my favourite was silly like utterly ridiculous. The story was set in the empire of Rodal which was ruled by the imperial family of L'arcs whom which the crown prince belonged to debnath L'arc family  . The imperial family had two pillars on which it was having a secure growth and was giving the same to the empire .The two dukedoms were the most prestigious nobality of Rodal . The Striphens and the Rovertoles.
While the Striphens were primarily focused on military prowess, the Rovertoles were adept at navigating court intrigues and imperial affairs. The Striphens possessed formidable strength, whereas the Rovertoles demonstrated astute intellect and strategic acumen.
But still it was not like they were completely deprived of talents in each other's fields while Striphens were known as warlords they were still people of high academic and practical knowledge. And Rovertoles were not exceptions either they produced one of finest sword and aura practitioner.
The second male lead was Karl Striphen
A insanely handsome but cold and aloof man. Who melted when the saintess and female lead Ava swart appeared in his life
While he gave Ava his everything she fell in love with the crown prince who she got indulged with deeply and fell in love with him while improving his sick personality. Makes no sense that's why I gave it a half star rating.
As the saintess and crown prince got married . A war broke in frontline of the empire which would have never broken in first place if the prince didn't cheat on the princess of that Kingdom with the saintess but because they were main couple it was all justified.
The crown prince asked Karl to go in the war for his stead which he respectfully declined as he was not a war machine for their personal use, the one who waged the war was supposed to take care of it ,simple enough. But the saintess wailed loudly and Karl being the softy he was ,he agreed.He couldn't see the woman he loved in pain
So he died as a warlord in battlefield.

And now he was my dad and I his adopted daughter.