[25]

Chapter 25Kathrine is gone

Chapter 25
Kathrine is gone

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Brina and Ellie were in the livingroom waiting for Natalie, Caroline and Victoria to come, so they would go to spend some time in the grill. Brina was lying on the couch angrily because Klaus would not let Kol to come to the Mystic Falls. Ellie also was angry because Damon has stolen her boyfriend. Victoria and Jason walked downstairs and walked in the livingroom.

"I can't come to the grill" Victoria told her two friends who stood up angrily. "Oh no" she whispered scared.

"Caroline and Natalie are not coming as well." Jason said and two girls got even more furious.

"Why?!" They yelled in unison.

"Caroline is with Elena who is depressed because Damon broke up with her." Victoria explained and Salvatore siblings smiled in relief.

"Finally" they muttered.

"And Natalie is at college. She doesn't want leave. I know for sure Aaron is going to speak with her and I will protect my fake-girlfriend from him" Jason said and three of girls' eyes widen in shock.

"What?!" They yelled in unison.

"Did you just say fake-girlfriend?" Brina asked with smirk and Jason shook his head as he started walking away.

"N-no, i- I did not" Jason said and he started leaving but Ellie vamp-speeds in front of him.

"You are not leaving. Tell us everything" Ellie said as she, Victoria and Brina are standing around him.

"Oh god" Jason muttered.

"Spit it out, Jason" Victoria told him.

Jason sighs "Me and Natalie are in fake relationship because I like Caroline but she liked Jess, so I wanted to make her jealous" he explained and three of girls' jaw dropped.

"You must be kidding me!" They yelled at the same time.

"I have a stupid brother." Sabrina said and Jason looked at them confused. "Of course, she likes you! Caroline didn't want to start a relationship with Jess, just because she liked someone else! You! You truly are an idiot!" She explained and Jason's eyes widen.

"S-she likes me."

"No" Victoria said. "she loves you. I know because when she looks at you,  It obvious she is in love. that's the same way, I used to look at you, Brina looks at Kol, Elena looks at Damon, Ellie looks at Scott and Jeremy looks at Bonnie." She explained.

"And Victoria looks at Stefan" Ellie muttered as Victoria threw a pillow at her.

"Today, My best friend and Brother are going to end up as the best couple after me and Kol." Sabrina said as she grabbed her brother's hand and dragged him out.