[24]

chapter 24Elena is missing

chapter 24
Elena is missing

3RD PERSON'S POV:

In Stefan's room, Victoria is sleeping on his bed as Stefan is putting some clothes away. She fell asleep there yesterday. She wakes up and groans to see light. Stefan smiles at her.

"You still are not a morning person, are you?" He asked doing what he was doing.

"I hate waking up. I wish I could sleep all night." She said wanting to sleep and he chuckles smiling.

"You sound like Jason who hates waking up. He even hates school" Stefan said and she nods.

"Yeah, that's true. I am glad I don't have to go to school." She said smiling and Stefan smirks. She notices his face. "What? Why are you smiling like that?" She asked confused.

"You are still fifteen years old right?" He asked and she nods.

"Yeah but technically I am older" She said still confused.

"Then you have to attend the school after giving birth to my nieces or nephews" Stefan said and her eyes widen.

"No! I will not attend school" She said.

"Oh you will. Sabrina made Damon to be your legal guardian" He said and and her eyes widen in shock.

"Damon is my favorite Salvatore brother. He will respect wishes" She said.

"You will attend the school in few months." Damon is leaning against the door frame.

"Where the hell you been?" Stefan asked Damon as Victoria stood up and started walking to Stefan.

"Aw, you know, being held against my will, shot in the head, now I can't find Elena." Damon said walking into the room and he smirks at Victoria and Stefan "How was your evening? Anything out of the ordinary happen?" He asked smirking.

Victoria glares at him angrily. "Shut up. nothing happened."

"What a minute. What do you mean you can't find Elena?" Stefan asked and Victoria shrugs.

"Why do we care?" She asked.

"Shut up." Damon told Victoria before looking at Stefan "I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house, which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken-doll has her somewhere." He said.

"Are you talking about the Whitmore bio teacher?" Stefan asked and Damon nodded.

"Jason told me about him. He is an ass" Victoria told them.

"Yeah, the one that operated on vampires during business hours, yeah, that one. Put your hero hair on, Stefan. Let's go get Elena." Damon said and he starts to walk away.

"You just said you don't know where she is."

Damon turns around "I don't, which means we are gonna have to find us some leverage. So come on." He said.