[6]

Chapter sixThe spell

Chapter six
The spell

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Girls were ready to go back to live. They had perfect plan. Sadly they couldn't contact to others but they still could get out. Spell would happen tonight. Right now.

"Are you ready?" Samantha asked Victoria and Naomi who nodded.

"Yeah"

"Let's start" Naomi said.

Naomi sat down on the ground and started getting ready for a spell. Samantha looks scared that something will go wrong. Victoria looks scared as well.

"Are you sure you can do it?" Victoria asked and Naomi gave her disappointed look.

"Do you trust me?" Naomi asked her.

Before Victoria would answer, Samantha did. "I don't"

"Why am I not confused?" Naomi asked sarcastically.

"Maybe because I am telling a truth. I don't trust you and never have" Samantha replied/joked and Naomi rolled her eyes.

"Ouch, my feelings are hurt" Naomi joked as she put her hand on her heart. Samantha smiled at Naomi and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Perfect. That's what I wanted" Samantha said and Naomi glared at her as Victoria, once again, rolled her eyes.

"I am tired from all of this. All you two do is taunt each other and sometimes you guys never stop it before I stop you" Victoria, who was tired from all of it, said.

"Look, who is talking. Lockwood's princess decided to say something." Samantha rolled her eyes.

"Sometimes I think she has her humanity turned off" Naomi said looking at Victoria who nodded in argument.

"Right"

"I just me being me. It's me, Samantha who doesn't care about anyone's feelings and people think that she has turned it off" Samantha said with smirk.

"That's why you killed my parents? Because you wanted to be like now you are" Naomi said as Victoria rolled her eyes and Samantha shook her head.

"No, that because I hated your parents and I do not regret killing them. I happily would do it again" Samantha said with smirk. Naomi glared at her and throw a stone at her but she missed.

"You missed" Samantha teased.

"Shut up or next time I will use magic and throw a stone which has fire all around it. This time you will burn with it, like when you died." Naomi treated and Samantha rolled her eyes.

"I am shaking" she teased

"Guys! What did I say a minute ago?" Victoria exclaimed and Samantha rolled her eyes. "Let's start"

"Yeah"

"Okay, fine"

Naomi started the spell. "Reduc nos ad vitam, magnae potestates, dona nobis respirandi ius Reduc nos ad vitam, magnae potestates, dona nobis respirandi ius"

It was working. Naomi's veins turned black. Victoria got worried. Naomi seemed like she was hurt. The spell was too hard for Naomi. She has been witch for her whole life but still it was hard.

Also she was dead and for dead watches it was hard to do. But it wasn't only this, the dead witches weren't letting them to do it. Naomi was doing her hard to do it.

Samantha got worried too but the she saw a man in leather jacket behind Naomi was doing the same spell as well. Samantha realized who was the man.

Naomi felt that the spell began to be easier than it was. She felt free. She was doing it simple, then she turned around to see her father standing there doing the spell. Naomi's eyes widen.

"Dad?!" She exclaimed.

"Continue the spell dear daughter" James replied and Naomi didn't argue. She continued the spell.

Victoria was confused. She didn't understand what was going on. She looked at Samantha who was confused as well.

"He is James, the father who only cares about himself. I am confused, he is helping us" Samantha explained. "But what if he is doing it for himself." She realized that James was going to do something.

She was going to run but Victoria grabbed her hand. "What are you doing? If you won't stand here than we can't go out"

"I know but I need to make sure Naomi will be alright. You stay here" Samantha explained.

"No way. I am coming too" Victoria said.

"No, please you stay here. If it will work. Someone needs to go. Naomi doesn't want to do it for nothing" Samantha said and Victoria nodded.

"Okay, fine but please try your hard to you and Naomi come back with me" Victoria said.

"I will try" Samantha said and begin to leave but turned to Victoria and said, "if I won't come back" she stopped herself, "please get revenge for me"

"I will, I promise"

"Okay"

Samantha ran to Naomi but James pushed her away. Naomi continued the spell with James.

"Reduc nos ad vitam, magnae potestates, dona nobis respirandi ius Reduc nos ad vitam, magnae potestates, dona nobis respirandi ius" they both continued.

"I hate that kind of fathers." Samantha said as she attacked James.

Naomi was done with spell. Suddenly Victoria disappeared but Samantha and Naomi didn't. James messed up the spell. Naomi looked at him angrily.

"I was trying to not let your friend go but this original vampire who was killed by a döubleganger and hunter, didn't let me finish" James said with smirk.

Suddenly Victoria who was dead few minutes ago, happened to be living again. She is standing, breathing and people can hear her. She can touch anyone and they will feel it, she can talk to alive people who can hear him and talk back. Only think that is bothering her is that Samantha and Naomi did not get chance to go with her.

______________

A/N

DONE ✔
  CAN NOT WAIT TO WRITE MORE ABOUT HER.