[18]

Chapter 18You don't belong here

Chapter 18
You don't belong here

3RD PERSON'S POV:

It's night-time. Stefan is reading a passage from his diary aloud while Damon drives. Brina and Victoria are sitting in the back. Jason just went back to college "March 12, 1922. I blacked out for days. I woke up in a stranger's blood in places I don't recognize with women I don't remember."

"I feel alive again." Damon said.

Stefan scoffs "All right. I think I have read enough." He said.

"Nada?"

"I know nada means nothing. I know what day it is, I know what year it is, I know this car has a V-8 engine, and yet I am two journals deep, and I have absolutely no memory of who the hell I am." Stefan said.

"Brutal."

"And, is this supposed to fill me up?"

"Well, yes, and no. Technically, yeah, because you are a vampire." Brina said as she looks at Damon and then glanced back at Stefan. "And also ignore Damon. He is annoying and pain in the ass." Brina said.

"Let me ask again, what are you doing here? Or what is Victoria doing? She hasn't spoken since we got in the car" Damon asked and two girls roll their eyes.

Brina and Victoria look at Stefan "See, pain in the ass" they said a the same time.

"How do you feel? You know after figuring out you are a vampire" Victoria asked.

"Weird."

"Realistically no, because you are, you know, you." Damon said.

"Ahh, yes. The insatiable and blood-lusting vampire, Ripper of Monterrey." Stefan explained.

"And we are only in the 1920s, baby."

"Well, sorry, but this is a lot to process." Stefan said receiving a nod from Victoria. "See she gets it."

" You are a vampire, not a cave man."

"So, let me get this straight. I helped you steal this car, I found out I was a vampire who killed his own father, and yet I don't litter?" Stefan askedm

"You are a man of principle, Stefan, who had his memories erased by a two thousand-year-old witch." Sabrina said.

"Yeah. Well, I bet that two thousand-year-old witch probably drives a little faster than you. Wait. Let me guess." Stefan said "Fun brother," he said patting himself "safe brother." He added patting Damon. "You and Jason are... crazy twins?" He said patting them. "What are you doing?"

" Do you trust me?"

"Do I really have a choice?"

"Nope."

" Oh. Oh, ho. Ohh. I got it. You are the fun brother." Stefan said.

Damon chuckles "Whew."

"Actually it's not Damon." Sabrina said.

"It's Jason. Damon is more of annoying brother." Victoria said. "Now, get out of the car! Me and Brina are going somewhere with your car.

_____________________

Later, People drink at the sound of a bell ringing. Damon, Stefan, and Elena are walking through the cemetery and Stefan notices a tombstone with the name Honoria Fell.

"What kind of name is "Honoria Fell"?"

"Shh. You are kind of the one that killed her."

"Oh."

Stefan, Damon and Elena enter the Salvatore mausoleum to see Victoria with orange juice as Ellie and Sabrina are drinking bourbons. Damon looks furious. "You two! You stole my bourbons!" He yelled.

"Opps" they said.

Damon looks at Stefan "Hindsight being 20/20, way too much temptation at the bar, so if this Ripper gene is biological, then we need to minimize human contact until we get your brain all witchy-wooed back to normal, so here it is."

"So, this is the family crypt, huh?" Stefan asked Damon who nods. "Anybody here I didn't kill?"

"Well, we have covered our father, who art in hell." Damon said and He rings a bell."Uncle Zach, my bad." Rings the bell "On the bright side, our mother died of consumption." Rings the bell. "And our dear aunt, Diana Salvatore. Four of us loved her more than our parents. But her favorite always was Brina" damon said and he rings bell. He skipped the part where Stefan kills her.

"Oh, good."

Damon's phone vibrates. He sees a text from Jeremy that reads: "I need to talk to you ALONE."

"I got to go see a man about a witch. Party on without me. Brother—for you." He puts a bottle of liquor down. "And this is for you." Hands the bell to Elena, who was lighting up some candles. Damon leaves.

"Well, I, uh, I certainly hope your family history was happier than mine." Stefan said looking at Elena.

'Well, let's see. In the last three years, I lost my adoptive parents, my birth parents, my aunt, our guardian Alaric and my brother Jeremy died, although he came back to life, so there's that." Elena saidm

"Wait. Jeremy that lives in our house?"

"Yeah. After I had a breakdown and burned my house to the ground." Elena said to Stefan.

"And that's your fault. I mean if you didn't make Jeremy to kill Sam who was your boyfriend's ex-lover, Jeremy would never die, Silas would never be back and Stefan here would never lose his memories. I am confused that you are not feeling guilty. And all of that for what, Elena?" Sabrina paused as she walked closer to her. "Only to become a human again? But it didn't even work and Kathrine Pierce is human, so that means you killed my friend and boyfriend's twin sister since for nothing!" She said angrily.

"Loook, Brina—"

"Don't call me that!"

"Okay, Sabrina. I just wanted to become human and I don't even regret killing her because she was a Mikaelson. The devil." Elena said. "You don't know what it feels like to be someone you don't want to be"

"No,  Elena I know what it feels like. And don't ever speak about Sam like that or your pathetic vampire heart will be in my hands" Sabrina said walking closer to her.

Victoria grabbed her hand. "Hey, S. Calm down. She is not worth that." She said.

"No, Victoria. Stop it. You don't decide anything here. You just came in our lives. You don't belong here. So stop trying to be hero you will never be" Elena said to Victoria.

"Shut your mouth, Elena" Victoria said attacking her but Stefan stopped between them.

"Hey, hey, calm down." Stefan said holding Victoria. "Umhh, Victoria, would you like to come with me and show me where we first meet?" He asked and Victoria looked at Brina who nodded.

"Sure" she said and they started walking.

"It's not over, Elena. And never ever speak to my best friend like that or I will do what I said. Also I don't make empty treats" Brina said walking out and leaving Elena.

_____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

brina and Victoria<333