[17]

Chapter 17Stuck with double bitches

Chapter 17
Stuck with double bitches

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Katherine runs through the woods, stumbling through overgrown plants until she comes to a stop, crouching and looking over her shoulder. Suddenly someone grabs her and she spins around, standing up to find Elena  Ellie, Scott, Victoria, and she sighs in relief.

Katherine sighs in relief smiling to see her brother "I can't believe I am saying this, but I am really glad it's you. My leg is cramping and I am freezing. Do you mind if I, uh—can I borrow your sweater?" She asked and Scott gave her  his jacket.

Victoria rolls her eyes "Let's go before she doubles back."

Elena turns to go, ignoring Katherine's request.

"Why didn't you kill me?"

"If Silas wants you, that means you are leverage." Elena replied

"No, I mean, after you shoved the cure down my throat. I was trying to kill you. Why didn't you finish me off?" Katherine asked Elena.

"You think that because we share the same dreams and both care about Stefan that we are alike, but we are not. I value my humanity, which is why I let you live—to give you a chance to find whatever shred of humanity's buried underneath five hundred years of bad behavior." Elena said to Katherine.

"Or maybe you thought that being human was punishment worse than death for her." Ellie said.

"Nah. That was just a happy accident."

"Well...thank you. I am glad to know that you care, even if you are a condescending bitch." Kathrine said.

"Glad to know"

Suddenly Nadia appears behind Elena and breaks Elena's neck. Elena falls to the ground, unconscious. Katherine snaps Scott's neck. Ellie glared at Katherine.

"You bitch!"

"Do I have to knock you out, too?"

"Not necessary." Kathrine said. Nadia looks at Victoria as Ellie stands in front of her, not letting her go near Victoria.

"Go, or you are going to end bad. I care less about bitch who is my boyfriend's selfish sister." Ellie said glaring at Katherine as Nadia grabs Katherine and man-handles her away.

________________________

"I would keep him safe." Tessa said to Damon. She wants to make Damon leave Stefan with her.

"You have a bad track record with men."

"I want to keep him safe. Now that he's linked to Silas, Silas can't mess with our heads, and as long as Stefan's in the way, you will never be with Elena. Take it from a woman who's had front row seats for two thousand years." Tessa told Damon.

"No one would have to know?"

"No one has to know."

Damon pauses, seeming to think it over. Sabrina and Jason share a worried look. "Or you could just go back to hell." He grabs Tessa's throat; she struggles and manages to cast a spell.

"Ah Sha Lana"

Damon releases her, grabbing at his head. Tessa throws Damon off, and he falls to the floor. Some time later, Damon hears Elena calling out.

"Stefan!"

She runs in the door and sees Stefan. She runs to him, touching his face. Damon watches from the floor.

"Stefan! Hey! Oh, no. Stefan, hey. Stefan, can you hear me? Stefan! Wake up. Oh, god." Elena yelled.

"Okay, it's enough get your dirty hands away from my brother" Sabrina told Elena as she and Jason take Stefan to the car.

_____________________

Stefan lies unconscious on the sofa, Elena sitting at his side. She lifts his hand and puts his daylight ring back onto his finger. Damon, Jason, Victoria and Sabrina enter the room.

" Well, he's got his daylight ring back. We aee all set for a picnic." Jason said.

"He's lucky he has a brother who looks out for him. Otherwise, you might have pawned it for a pinball machine." Elena tells Damon. "You are suspiciously quiet. Tell me what Qetsiyah said back at the cabin."

"She told me that we don't stand a chance."

"And what does she know about us?"

" Well, she told us a very interesting little story about the history of doppelgängers, how they are fated to fall in love with each other. Basically, the universe programmed you to fall in love with Stefan, not Damon, which means...you are a lost cause no matter what you two do." Sabrina explain.

"I'm paraphrasing." Damon said.

" The universe?'"

"Her words, not mine." Sabrina said.

"So, she's crazy?" Elena asked Damon ignoring Sabrina.

"Maybe. Maybe she's not."

"She definitely is crazy." Jason said.

Elena sighed "Look. I know I spent the last couple days focusing on trying to find Stefan, but that has nothing to do with how I feel about you, and I am not gonna let Silas' two thousand-year-old ex-girlfriend screw things up between us." Shs said as Sabrina and Jason shared a look with small smile.

"What, you think I am? I mean, no one tells me how I live my life, no one tells me who I love, especially not some vindictive prehistoric witch, and definitely not the universe. And I am not gonna let someone else's idea of destiny stop me from loving you or being with you or building a future with you, because you are my life." Damon said.

Sabrina and Jason shared another look smiling and realizing they really love each others. Victoria just stares at Stefan who is unconscious. She touches his hand and smiles at him. Elena touched deeply by damon's speech, leans in to kiss him right when Stefan starts waking up on the sofa. Elena turns to see Stefan sitting and standing up. Sabrina and Jason smile as they hug him.

"Stefan! Glad to have you back."

"Welcome back, brother."

"Stefan...we missed you."

Stefan looks confused. "Uh, I'm sorry...I—I have no idea who you people are."

Elena's smile falls, and she looks from Damon to Stefan, in shock. Sabrina and Jason's eyes widen. Stefan quickly looks at his hand to see Victoria is still holding his hand. She pushes her hand away quickly.

_________________

A/N

DONE  ✔

Small of Victoria and Stefan!!!