[4]

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

She is Back

3RD PERSON'S POV:

*2010*

Victoria Lockwood died in 1864 and now she has been stuck on the other side since her death. Jason Salvatore moved on and he is dating Rebekah Mikaelson. Sabrina Salvatore has new best friend, Caroline Forbes but she knows that nobody can replace her best from 1864.

"What are we gonna do?" Jason asked to Rebekah, who was sitting in his car. They were going on the date.

"I don't know, what do people do?." Rebekah said and Jason smiled.

"What about we go in Cinema?" Jason asked and Rebekah nodded.

They arrived at Cinema.

Jason and Rebekah get out of the car when one girl walked up to Jason. The girl had red hairs,she wore old dress and had grey necklace with an inscription 'L'.

"Jason?" The girl said to Jason. When he saw her, he had tears in his eyes. Rebekah noticed tears in his eyes, she was confused.

"Vic-Victoria?" Jason asked with tears in his eyes. Rebekah was still confused. She noticed tears was running of Jason's eyes and grab his hand. Jason looked at her.

"Are you alright?" Rebekah asked and Jason turned to Victoria.

"No I am not" Jason said.

___________________

Jason-Brina we have problem.(Jason said after he called to Brina on his phone.)

Brina-what is problem.

Jason-just meet me at the grill, right now.

Brina-ok.

Jason-i am waiting.

"She will come" Jason said, when he back in the car. Rebekah looked at him

"What is going on?" Rebekah asked. Jason looked behind and looked at Victoria,who was sitting in the car behind Rebekah and Jason.

"She was dead but now she is in front of me." Jason replied and looked at Rebekah.

"Do you want to talk about it" Rebekah asked. Jason looked down, he didn't want to talked about it.

"No I don't " he said and started driving to Grill.

They arrived and saw Brina, Ellie and Sam.

"Hey" Brina said and walked up to Rebekah and Jason with her two friends.

"Hi bekah" Sam said and Rebekah smiled.

"What is Problem?" Brina asked. Jason sighed and started leave to come back with Victoria.

"Where are you going?" Brina yelled.

"He will get her here." Rebekah said

"Her?" Brina asked.

"The girl with red hair. She had necklace with inscription 'L' and also she was dressed really weird like she was leaving in 1864 or 1854, I don't know" Rebekah said and Brina realized who Rebekah was talking about. " Oh Jason texted me to meet him at toilet." Rebekah said.

All of the girls walked up to toilet. they walked in and saw the girl who had red hairs,necklace with inscription 'L' and dressed like she was born 100 years ago, like Rebekah said.

"V?" Brina said with using Victoria's Nickname, they were using it long time ago.

Victoria smiled at this nickname. "Hi S" she said and hugged Brina who was crying.

"I missed you so much" Brina said and Victoria smiled.

"Me too" Victoria said and stopped hug with Brina. "What happened?" She asked.

"Damon said all dead supernaturals are alive." Brina said.

"All of them?" Ellie asked.

"No only they who lived in mystic falls" Brina said.

"But Victoria wasn't Supernatural" Jason said.

"Actually I am and do not talk about me in past time, I am alive" Victoria said.

"What are you?" Sam asked.

"I am werewolf" Victoria said.

"Oh I almost forget you were Lockwood" Jason said.

"I am" Victoria corrected

"Ok lovebirds do not fight right now" Brina said. When Rebekah heard 'Lovebirds' she realized who Victoria was to Jason.

"We aren't lovebirds" Jason said.

"Why not?" Victoria said.

"Because I am over with you and I have new girlfriend." Jason said and when Victoria heard his words she didn't say anything.

Time passed.

Bonnie did spell and all of the ghosts started disappearing. Jason, Rebekah and Victoria were in the same room.
Brina gave to Victoria new clothes.

Victoria noticed she was going to leave again.

"That time, I am leaving." Victoria said.
Jason looked at her and Rebekah was looking at Jason.

"Victoria" Jason said and Victoria looked at her. Rebekah was standing there silent. "Long time ago I was in love with you, after your death I did never stopped loving you but then everything changed, I meet Rebekah and I thought that was time to let myself to be in love with someone else, but in my heart , there is little love for you too." Jason finished. Victoria started crying and Rebekah was silent listening everything. She had tears in her eyes.

"I love-" before Victoria could finished she disappeared.

"I loved you but now I love someone else" Jason whispered.

"And I still love you, JJ"  Victoria said with tears in her eyes as she happened to be on the other side. "And I do not think if I will ever be able to stop loving you." She was hurt by him not loving him but she knew that he could not just wait for her.
_________________________

A/N

DONE ✔