[12]

Chapter twelve Death of lockwood

Chapter twelve
Death of lockwood

3RD PERSON'S POV:

*Flashback* 1864 (when Stefan killed his father)

Victoria walked in her best friend's house to visit her. When she walked in there was no one to hear or see. Everywhere was silent. She looked confused, normally Sabrina was always downstairs with her aunt. She started walking to check around the house, hoping she would find anyone. Even Giuseppe Salvatore or Pierce Siblings, even though she disliked them

"Hello?" She called loudly, "Is anyone here? Brina? JJ? Mr. Salvatore? Or Diana?" She called again hoping to hear anyone but still she could not hear anyone.

She suddenly heard footsteps behind her and turned to see no one there. Victoria was starting to get scared. She sighed, terrified by who was in her best friend's and fiance's house. She then started to think, Brina was trying to scare her.

"Brina? Is that you?" She asked but didn't hear anyone, "it is not funny! Brina!"

"Wrong sibling"

She heard a male voice and turned to see Stefan Salvatore standing by livingroom's door. His mouth was covered with blood and his eyes was different from normal person. Victoria gasped to see Stefan that way, she then turned behind him and saw Giuseppe and Diana Salvatore's dead bodies laying with blood every where in the livingroom.

"You killed Diana and Mr. Salvatore"

Victoria gasped to see Diana Salvatore dead. She was like second mother to her. Victoria turned to Stefan with tears in her eyes, with shaking her head. Stefan smirked at Victoria who was frightened by Salvatore Vampire.

"S-Stefan..." Victoria started talking as Stefan started walking towards lockwood who was going back. "What happened to you? What is going on? Please stay away from me, do not come near me"

"But.... but... I am not monster. I just could not control myself but guess what I can not do it now as well" Stefan explained as he counted his way toward Victoria. "Why are you staying away from me, Victoria? Are you scared of me?"

"You killed your own father and aunt!" Victoria exclaimed as she cried. Stefan speed over her and held her against the wall. He grabbed her hands and tried to hold her as she tried to escape. "No! let go of me!" Victoria cried, fighting Vampire.

"I can not do that, because right now I am starving and you have to be my lunch" Stefan said as Victoria cried. He could not control himself. "I am sorry, I can not help myself. I truly am sorry." He said as tears started to escape his eyes.

"No, no, please Stefan don't do that!" Victoria asked as Stefan shook his head, crying.

"Just a little taste"

He bit her with his fangs. Victoria gasped with full of tears in her eyes. Suddenly she stopped breathing, crying and her eyes slowly closed. Stefan stopped bitting and saw how girl's body fell. He shook his head, realizing what he has done.

He killed her.

He killed his childhood crush. He killed his sister's best friend since childhood. He killed his brother's girlfriend and fiance. He killed his other brother's best friend. He killed Mayor's daughter. He killed Victoria Lockwood.

"No no what have I done?" He started asking himself as he started to cry. He glanced his aunts dead body, not caring about his father. He then glanced Victoria's dead body. Stefan held his head with his hands.

"STEFAN!" He heard his sister's voice. He turned to Sabrina, crying, "V! Aunt D!" She ran to their bodies and then glanced her brother, crying. "What did you do!?"

"I- I- I did- did not..... m-mean to kill th-them. I- I just co-could not control myself" he cried as he slowly walked to his sister.

"No, stay away from me!" She yelled with crying as she was hugging her dead best friends bodies and holding dead Diana's hand behind. "You killed our father! My best friend! And our aunt Diana! How could you?!" Sabrina yelled at him as he cried.

"I- I can not lose you too. Please forgive me" Stefan pleaded.

"Stay away from me" Sabrina yelled at him, shaking her head.

Stefan cried and then he knew what he was going to do. He was going to turn his younger siblings to not lose them forever. But thing he did not know was that turning them would make them to hate him forever.

______________________

Victoria Salvatore was dead. She was found in Salvatore house by Sabrina Salvatore. Jason and Thomas just heard about it and they ran to the house, to see Damon who was new turned Vampire hugging brina who could not stop sobbing. It was hard for Damon to control himself but he tried his hard. Thomas and Jason ran to house.

"Where is Vic?" Jason asked with tears in his eyes as he ran to his siblings. Brina and Damon glanced him crying, "No, no, no! Don't say a word! She can't be dead! It's impossible! She... she... promised to spend many years with me!" He yelled as Damon and Brina hold him from running to house.

"Calm down Jason." Brina said hugging her brother. She was still crying but tried her hard to stop and calm her brother down

He stopped when his sister told him to, and glanced her with saying, " Brina, please tell me it's not true. Please tell me Victoria is at home, she is reading her favorite book and it's someone else there. It can not be my Victoria. It's impossible, right? She... she was too young for death." Jason pleaded crying, "she is not dead, right? Tell me"

Brina glanced him crying, "I wish I could. I wish I could say that My best friend is alive. I wish I could say my aunt Diana is alive. But I can't" she said as Jason shook his head. He lost his fiance, aunt, and father.

"No, no, no! You are lying! Stop freaking lying, Brina! Damon tell her!" Jason cried as he asked his brother.

"Come here, J" Damon said as he hugged his brother who continued to cry in his arms.

"She could not leave me. Stop lying to me" Jason cried as he was in his brother's arms. "Stop it, please. i can not leave without you, Tori. Your JJ needs his Vica"

Meanwhile Thomas was inside crying over his sister's death. He lost only person who made him feel happy and without his sister, he would be unhappy.

"You lied" Tomas said with tears in his eyes. "YOU LIED!" He yelled and cried. "NO, NO. I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU" he cried trying to ran to his sister's dead body but his older brother, George Lockwood stopped him. "No!"

"Calm down, Brother" George said to him and stopped him.

"My poor daughter" mother of Victoria said as she and her husband stood crying.

"We will miss her so much. The whole Mystic falls will" Father of Victoria said, "I will never let this town forget about my little girl"

____________________

A/N

DONE ✔

THE SADDEST THING I HAVE EVEN WRITTEN!!!!