[22]

Chapter 22He remembers

Chapter 22
He remembers

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Stefan is in his bed having nightmares about Silas, remembering the torture of drowning over and over again. He hears Victoria's voice whisper "Stefan" and he suddenly he wakes up. Victoria is in his room, having just opened the curtains. She's holding a cup of coffee.

Victoria smiles at him "Morning. I made coffee. How did you sleep?" She asked Stefan smiling.

"Ohh...Not great."

"First night back in your own bed. Not as comfy as Tessa's couch, huh?" Victoria said.

"If we are gonna talk about Tessa, I think I am gonna need that caffeine." He said and takes the cup and has a sip. "So, uh, what's with the wake up call?" He asked her. He kind of was happy to see

Victoria smiled "I miss you. I feel like when you lost your memories, I lost a friend, and I thought when I was going to come back we would make up, maybe we could just start fresh. Hi, I am Victoria." She explained.

"I was driving to Portland."

"What?" Victoria asked confused.

"The night I took Silas to the quarry, I said goodbye to Lexi, and then I decided to keep driving west." Victoria said and Victoria smiles realizing.

"Wait. Hang on. How do you remember that?" Victoria asked Stefan wanting to make sure she is right.

"Because my memories are back."

"Really? Are you serious? How?" Victoria asked Stefan happily.

"Tessa came here last night and she undid whatever spell fried my brain and it's all back. I can remember everything." Stefan said and Victoria smiles happily.

"Stefan, this is great!" She exclaims happily and hugs Stefan "This is amazing. Other are going to be so happy. Especially Sabrina"

________________________

A moment later, Stefan, Victoria, Damon and Elena are sitting downstairs, and Damon is testing Stefan's memory.

"October 1852."

"You broke my nose trying to teach me how throw a right hook." Stefan answered to Damon.

"But not on purpose." Damon said and looks at Victoria and Elena who roll their eyes "Just to be clear." Elena laughs "How much did you pay for that hunk of junk motorcycle you ride." Damon asked Stefan smirking.

"That's a trick question. You bought me that motorcycle, although I am guessing it was pretty expensive." Stefan said making Victoria to look impressed.

"So Tessa just gave you back your memories, no strings attached." Victoria asked.

"Well it wasn't exactly a gift. It was a lot to take in at once, everything from blowing out the candles on my first birthday cake to drowning in a safe." Stefan said and he has the same flashback of him drowning.