The Dinner Dilemma (Chapter 3)

Start from the beginning

And then finally West walked in.

He was wearing a black sweater with grey/green cargo pants, his natural brown wavy hair fell perfectly in front of his eyes. Though you could see the ocean blue peaking through. He came in and and greeted everyone around. When I was the next person standing at the door, he just gave me a smirk and nudged my shoulder walking into the dinner room.

I followed everyone behind. Mum and Linda started working and preparing food and drinks in the kitchen, Aiden and Alex sat in front of the TV watching the basketball game that was already playing. The dads started talking about "business". West was in some corner of the house, god knows where.

This was going to be a long night

Now I was regretting not inviting on of the girls over. We all went to the living room and sat there joining the conversation the dads were already having. I sat down and looked across the room to see West staring down at his phone looking frustrated. I'm guessing it was Zora and their date night since he had cancelled his plans.

"Guys dinner is ready." Mum yelled from the kitchen after a while.

We are started walking to the kitchen, everyone took their seats and we started eating. God I loved lasagne, but the good part was this night was nearly over.

I was full, after the food, luckily I didn't interact with West that much since he'd spent a lot of time on his phone in a far corner. Linda was about to bring out dessert when the doorbell rang. Who could it be now?

I went to answer the door after no one got up. I swung open the door and my jaw fell to the floor. I could have thrown hands right there.

************

On the other side of the door stood Zora. And she looked like she just came back from preforming at a strip club. She was wearing short booty shorts and a black tube top that covered her tits just enough so they wouldn't fall out of her bra.

She gave me a disgusted look and then smirked looking over me. I suddenly felt a tall, big body with similar manly cologne that smelt like cinnamon and peppermint stand right up behind me. It was West. I turned back to see he looked at Zora with confusion written all over his face , but then switched to a face with no emotion on it when he realised I was staring.

"I'm sorry but what the fuck." I spoke "West I know you hate me and stuff but why is she here, it's a family friend dinner. You yourself said that it was a family thing and she wasn't invited."

I could deal with Zora at school but seeing her at MY house was making my blood boil, how does she even know where I live? It had to be West who told her my address.

God I hate him so much.

"She is family Mads, now if you could please move out the way and let her in."

"Absolutely not, I'm not letting her walk into my house, and with what she's wearing I think she might give my mum a heart attack. Why did you bring her here, go do this elsewhere." I spit in West's face.

"Shut up Mads, now let her in." He snapped in a sudden harsh tone, pushed me out the way and tried grabbing her arm.
I pushed him away, which he didn't even budge too.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing, and you will not fucking speak to me like that." I say in a normal voice that wasn't harsh like his.

"What is going on here?" My mum made her way to the door. "Hi, and who may you be?"

"Hi" Zora starts putting out her hand for my mum to shake, I hated the fact that she was trying to act nice in-front her. "I'm Zora, umm Kaleb's girlfriend." She said with a smirk on her face. West just rolled his eyes.