Chapter 3: Cataclysm

Bắt đầu từ đầu

And Taehyung hated how he underestimated him and he's had enough. They were together for a year and the last few months had been nothing but petty fights and Taehyung had enough and broke up with him.

After that day, today is when his ex decided to text and Taehyung is already so pissed at someone to even bother with another asshole.

He has also ignored Yoongi's texts of asking how he was and he wants to talk last night. He heard the knocks and Yoongi could've entered the shop because he has the key but he probably realized Taehyung doesn't want to talk and left.

Taehyung wasn't expecting Yoongi to bother coming after him.

Anyways, he has a dealer to meet so he can finally submit his shop as the event organizer and begin the next step of his business. So he doesn't have time to be annoyed or frustrated.

Yoongi was already there when Taehyung walked downstairs. He was already creating a bouquet on order it seems.

"Morning." Yoongi mumbles as he looks at him. Taehyung only nods at him and is about to rush for the breakfast in the near Cafe when Yoongi calls him.

"I got you a shake and donuts. It's your usual so I hope you weren't craving something else." Yoongi says and Taehyung sighs, walking back.

"Thanks. You didn't have to." Taehyung says and Yoongi only shrugs.

"You do that for me all the time so it's nothing." He says.

"Yeah sure and I'd believe it's got nothing to do with what happened last night." Taehyung slurps on the shake. Yoongi raises his eyebrow.

"What makes you think that?"

"Very perfectly timed." Taehyung utters. Yoongi sighs.

"I had no idea he'd be like that. You weren't even supposed to meet him and I'm sorry because I took you there---".

"I insisted on going. Someone else being an extremely bad person isn't your fault." Taehyung says.

"He's---not a bad person but what he did was so uncalled for and you didn't deserve that. How are you?" Yoongi asks.

"I'm okay and stop being his advocate. I don't want to talk about it and want to forget---those words." Taehyung says and Yoongi nods.

"But that doesn't mean I don't want to see the band performances. I really loved them and would love to see them again." Taehyung smiles playfully.

"You're insufferable." Yoongi goes back to wrapping the flowers.

"Tell me hyung, do all of you live together? Like in a frat or something? What other job do they do except playing in a band?" Taehyung asks, curious again.

"Jimin and Hoseok share an apartment. Jin has his own in the next building because there were no more left or he'll be in the same building." Yoongi says. It's like he can't say no to Taehyung and that's quite alarming.

"You and Namjoon?" A smile makes his way to his lips when he says Namjoon's name.

"We live one floor down Jin's floor. We share an apartment. We've also known each other the longest." Yoongi replies.

"Oh." Taehyung bites his lower lip because he can know a lot about Namjoon through Yoongi.

"Which area? You should give me your address in case of any emergency." Taehyung says innocently.

"Our building is at the beginning of Hannam."

"Woah. You guys have apartment in Hannam. I knew you were rich." Taehyung scoffs.