Episode 10 - Kirby

Location: Dreamland

The chapter begins with Y/n and Sonia meeting a pinkish red Kirby with a yellow bow on its head in Dreamland.

Sonia: Kirbone! What's up, pal?

Y/n: Yeah, how's it going, Kirby? Tailsko said you needed help getting rid of the bad element here.

Kirby: Oh yes, Sonia and Y/n! It's just horrible!

Sonia: I gotta say, it doesn't seem so bad here.

Y/n: Yeah, this place feels like paradise around here.

Kirby: Oh, no. Their menaces. Just look at this evil prick.

Roly-Poly: Why hello there, fellows. Lovely day we're hav-

Kirby inhales a Roly-Poly without any remorse.

Sonia: What, what, that guy didn't seem so terrible.

Y/n: Yeah, I don't think he's very much a threat in my opinion.

Kirby: Here comes another motherfucker.

Parasol Waddle Dee: Another glorious day on Ice Cream-

Kirby then inhales a Parasol Waddle Dee and takes its parasol.

Sonia: Kirby, these are the bad guys? I think that last one was trying to offer us money in a sandwich.

Y/n: I don't think that's how it works when you get paid in sandwiches.

Kirby: (Murders a Noddy with the parasol he just received) This umbrella works wonders for murdering!

Y/n: I can see that. You know Kirby, I think I'm gonna take off. It was great seeing you. It really was, but uh, I gotta something to do uh, I'm gay. Yeah, I'm gay.

Kirby (laughs) Y/n! You and your hedgehog friend really shouldn't leave, or else I'll devour you both like of these maggots and take both of your powers. (Tries to inhale Sonia and Y/n) Now murder away, or Kirby's gonna get a whole lot faster.

Y/n: Uh...ok then. Here I go.

Sonia: Y/n, you really don't have to do this.

Y/n: I don't want to get murder right now! I have to do it.

Minny: Y/n and Sonia, my old friends, how's it go- (Screaming because Y/n is murdering him) WHY ARE YOU...(dies)

Y/n: (Traumatized) Oh God. I can't believe I just did that.

Sonia: I couldn't believe it too.

Kirby Brilliant! Doesn't it seem wonderful? Like flying a kite in a burning puppy field!

Sonia: Kirby, you're sick fuck!

Y/n: Yes, you are an insane motherf***ING piece of shit!

Kirby: Ah come on, hot stuff~! Would it make you feel better if I told you they were actually robots with no feelings or emotions?

Y/n: R-really?

Sonia: F-for real?

Kirby Nope, they're real. See ya later, murderer!

Y/n: God f***ng damn it!!!

Sonia: Want me to call the cops and tell him what happened?

Y/n: If it's enough to get her arrested for forcing me to kill somebody in cold blood, know yourself out.

The chapter ends with the police actually believing Y/n to be innocent and Kirby was later arrested for murder, manslaughter and forcing Y/n to kill an innocent person in Dreamland.

Kirby: This is fucking bullshit!

Police Officer: Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say.

END OF EPISODE 10

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 11