Episode 02 - "Punch" Out of Luck

Season 01 - Episode 02 - Punch Drunk

Location: The Boxing Stadium - Downtown Creation City

Date: May 16, 2019

Time: 10:00 PM

No POV

After the paper route job was a total bust thanks to Sonia's attempt to steal someone's TV, Y/n, Sonia and Tailsko are at a boxing ring as Tailsko has another job for them, only this time Y/n is going up in the ring to a boxing match against Mike Tyson. Luckily for Y/n, he was giving some boxing lesson from Peanut Butter as well as some other fighting lessons from his friends in other types of fighting style video games like Mortal Kombat and Street Fight, so this should be an easy boxing match for our hero.

Sonia: Wait, wha— wha— why did he agree to do this?

Tailsko: It's a big payday, Sonia. It's real simple, he just hang in there, and h— he'll be fine. Trust me.

Sonia: Look, look, I'm not feeling good about this. Is it too late for him to back out?

Y/n: Don't worry, Sonia. I can handle this. I've been taking boxing lessons from my friend's pokemon named Peanut Butter, so this should be a snap for me to box against the stadium's best boxer, Mike Tyson.

We zoom out to show Mike Tyson as Y/n put's on his boxing gloves and is ready to fight with the bell rang, starting the match.

Tailsko: Yes, that bell- Yeah, now it's too late for him to back out. Go get him, champ!

Y/n: Thanks for the motivation, Tails~!

Sonia: Yeah, thanks a lot, dickface.

Y/n: Alright, let's do this. (Dodges Tyson's punches and counter punches Mike Tyson)

Sonia: Wow, he's really doing it. I think he can take this guy!

Y/n punches him some more while dodging and blocking more of Mike Tyson's attacks.

Tailsko: Hey, that's great Sonia! Uh, just, uh, don't go let him crazy, okay? I, uh, kinda bet against him, so, uh, I need you to not let him lose this match, okay? I kinda betted out Y/n's life savings on this match.

Y/n: Wait, wait, you betted my life savings that I worked hard for against him?! (Mike Tyson punches Y/n, sending him backwards a bit while rings fly out of him) Ow, ow, oh, my face! Tails, grab those rings, I need them for laundry!

Tailsko: Ok, just be careful, ok? I don't want you ending up in a body cast. (Starts picking up Y/n's golden rings before they disappeared)

Y/n: Got it. Alright, Mike Tyson, prepare to get your light punched out! (Thinking) Good thing that Peanut Butter enhanced my durability to deal with strong punchs from this guy. Better make this quick before I lose all of my life savings.

Y/n then unleashed a power punch at Mike's jaw as the boxer got stunned and Y/n repetitively punches Mike Tyson until he is completely knocked out to win the match.

Mike Tyson: GAH! HOW...IS...THIS...KID...THAT...STRONG....WHY... ISN'T... ANY... ONE... STOPPING... THIS?!

Timeskip - The Next Day

After the boxing match, Y/n was declared the winner and won back his savings and earned a extra bonus as his winnings as we cut back to Y/n's apartment where Sonic is holding an ice pack onto Y/n's black eyes due to that punch that Mike Tyson gave him during the match.

Tailsko: Well, you took one hell of a fight back there, babe. But at least you still got your life savings back and earn some money left over from the last match, right?

Y/n: Yeah and I did go a little bit too far on beating Mike Tyson to a bloody pulp back there, but at least he's got insurance and in a body cast at the hospital.

Tailsko: You know what Sonia should do, head down to the Star Light Zone, pick herself up a boyfriend, get a little spin job, huh? She earned it.

Y/n: Are you sure you wanna do that, Sonia? That kind of job sounds a little too risky, even for me.

Sonia: Nah, I decided it's time to grow up, you know? So I took some of the money and made a little investment.

Tailsko: Hey, good for you, man!

Y/n: Yeah, that's real mature of you.

Sonia: Yeah, bought a sweet new frame for my poster.

The scene cut to show her Dominique Wilkins poster in a frame.

Sonia: That baby's gonna pay for itself in like 15—20 years.

Tailsko: You stupid fuck.

Y/n: Well, at least the frame only costs $5, and her rent is paid for this month, so we're good for now, I guess.

END OF EPISODE 02

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 03 IN A STRANGE DREAM REALM