Prologue - How It All Began....

Location: Somewhere in Danger Zone City

Date: March 14, 2019

Time: 9:30 PM

No POV

It started off as a simple day after Y/n's high school graduation and his parents kicked out of the house after he graduated high school and kept all of the money that he earned at his part-time somewhere in Creation City as well as his car for themselves and the only things that Y/n can keep was his clothes, and his video games.

The reason why though is not Y/n's fault as Y/n was planning to find an apartment to live in after he graduated, but his parents had to kick him out of the house before he could do anything because they don't want to wait and spend any money for a low-income apartment and Y/n was now out in the streets without a place to live and it's all because of his parents neglect and greed.

Luckily, Y/n was soon taken in by his childhood friend from Pallet Town named Silhouette and his trusty partner, Peanut Butter aka the Perfect Bidoof and they managed to give Y/n his own apartment that is not just low-income to pay the bills, but it's also rent-free. He was also given some special powers from Peanut Butter for being such a good friend to Silhouette as Y/n plans to use these newfound powers for good and to help him get through life in case he is in danger or something bad is happening around the world or during one of his adventures with his friends.

Then one night in Danger Zone City, when he got himself cornered by a bunch of thugs, he was saved by a heroic female hedgehog aka Sonia the Hedgehog, one of his favorite video game characters that just saved his own life as he thanked her for saving him and promised to pay her back one day, which turned to be her breaking into his apartment and decided to crash there since Sonic and his friends including her arch-enemy, Eggma'am were out of the job since Nintendo won the console wars.

Y/n was furious at Sonia for breaking into his apartment just to mooch off of him, but Y/n did promise that he will pay her back after she saved his own life, so he decided to let her stay until she can get back on her feet. Eventually Sonic's partner/sidekick, Mille Prower aka Tailsko started giving both Y/n and Sonia some job suggestion to earn some cash, which always end up very badly due to Sonia's poor work performance, but Y/n somehow managed to earn a few bucks during the jobs that he and Sonia worked since he is very experience with the jobs that Tailsko managed to find for them to do as he is pretty much, the jack-of-all-trades kind of guy.

Y/n has even made some friends ever since he got kicked out by his parents from Scorpion and Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat to Mayor Haggar from Street Fighters (He also voted him for Mayor as well) and he even got to learn some fighting lessons from them in return.

So now that Sonia is Y/n's roommate and soon-to-be-girlfriend are going on a job hunt with a crew on their own, Silhouette, Peanut Butter, Tailsko, Eggma'am, Knuckles, and Earthworm Gen, things are about to go from bad to worse when Sonia does something really stupid that will make Y/n's life a living nightmare.

When will the Blue Blur ever learn?

Mind Eye Productions

Presents

Job Searching for Dummies:

Season 1: The Search for a High-Paying Job!

Sonic for Hire Series x Male!Reader

Written by NeoDracunyan