Episode 01 - "Paperboy" Route

Season 1 - Episode 01 - Paperboy"

Location: Y/n's Apartment - Danger Zone City

Date: May 15, 2021

Time: 8:30 PM

No POV

The chapters starts off with Sonia sitting on a couch and Y/n eating a bowl of cereal watching cartoons on his TV with Ricky and Pocky (Sonia and Y/n's own pets) in Y/n's apartment as Ricky and Pocky jump off the couch before Tailsko comes in to ask Sonia to pay the rent for staying at Y/n's apartment.

Tailsko: Rent's due, loser. Let's go. Pay up.

Sonia: Ugh, I'm a little short this month. You know I'm good for it, though, right?

Y/n: No, Sonia. You know the rules around here. You stay here at my apartment, you gotta pay the rent to keep staying here.

It's true, even though that Y/n is living in a low-income apartment in Danger Zone City, there's still a few vacant rooms for a few more people to live in and Tailsko is one of them and she usually come over to Y/n's apartment for Sonia's rent for the month, which Sonia doesn't pay for her rent and just continues to mooch off of Y/n. But today, Y/n and Tailsko had enough and decided to find a job for her and Y/n to do in order to pay the rent that she owes to Y/n for staying at his own apartment.

Tailsko: Yeah, he's right, Sonia. You're actually not good for it. You're completely broke. I mean, your TV is an old Dominique Wilkins poster. You're watching a poster and Y/n has an actual TV that has cable.

Y/n: Actually, I'm watching the episodes of The Adventures of Sonic and Tails on DVD and I got this TV and DVD/VRC Player on sale at the local thrift store. I don't want to watch some poster of a basketball player.

Sonia: Fuck off, I love this poster.

Sonia continues looking at her poster.

Tailsko: Hey, don't get all pissy with me, cause Y/n and I are the only ones who saved our money, and didn't blow it on coke and Dreamcast stock.

Y/n: She really blew it all on Coke and Dreamcast Stock? I have a Dreamcast and I still play it during my free time.

Sonia: She's the one who gave me that stock!

Y/n: Did she really gave you that stock or is that just an excuse?

Tailsko: Th-that's it. Let's not get into all the details about who purposely screwed who out of all their money. The good news is I might be able to hook you two up with a couple of jobs to help you get by.

Y/n: Sure, I got nothing else to do today other than eating cereal and watching cartoons, so I guess I can go work for a few bucks.

Sonia: (Jumps off the Couch) Cool! So, what do we got? New Sonic game? Sonic cartoon? Sonic Death Metal album? I don't give a shit. We'll do whatever.

Tailsko: Well, it's not quite those things...but it's good to know that you'll both do anything.

Location: Uptown Creation City

Job Occupation: Newspaper Delivery

The newspaper appears that reads, "Washed up Hedgehog and Cool Guy Delivers Newpapers! as the two of them got a job delivering newspapers to the neighboorhood.

The scene then goes to the old classic video game called, "Paperboy", where Y/n and Sonic rides a couple of bikes delivering newspapers, and Sonia started rides side to side because of the busy neighborhood happening in Uptown Creation City. However, Y/n is doing ok riding his own bike while avoiding any obstacles in the way and delivering the newspapers the right way instead of cutting any corners while on the job that could get these two into serious trouble.

Y/n: This isn't so bad. It's nice to get out of the apartment and ride our bikes during a nice day like this? How are doing so far, Sonia?

Sonia: This is bullshit! (Rides across the builder) Stupid breakdancers! (Rides across the kid riding forward, and across the car) Get out of the way! (Jumps off the bike) Fuck this!

Sonia then gets off the bike and throws a newspaper at the window, goes through it, and jumps back out, having taken the television from the house.

Sonia: Alley-oop! [Laughs] Sonia wins!

Y/n: Sonia!! What the hell are you doing?!

Sonia: I'm getting my own TV, so we can both watch two TVs at the same time.

Y/n: Bruh! That's not right, Sonia! That's illegal to steal someone else's TV! We're gonna get arrested!

Sonia: No worries, I'll just speed us out of here with the TV before the cops arrive.

Then suddenly, the cops appear on the street.

Sonia/Y/n: Oh, shit!

Sonic then dashes away with Y/n in her arms and dropped the TV to the ground as the duo ran away from the cops and it back home safe and sound without getting arrested. Sonia may have gotten her and Y/n in major trouble on their first job, delivering newspapers and lost the TV that she stole. but Y/n doesn't care about the TV since he already got one that he bought with his own money and he got a check by the newspaper company for doing an excellent job, but he and Sonia lost the job after she broke into the house and stole the family's house.

END OF EPISODE ONE

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE TWO IN THE BOXING RING