Episode 05 - Street Fighter

Location: The Creation City Docking Bay

At a bay-looking location, Y/n, Sonia and Tailsko are sitting behind an announcer's table.

Sonia: Why are we doing this, again?

Y/n: This is an easy and safe job this time, Sonia. We just need to watch over the fight tournaments as announcers, mainly the Street Fighters Tournaments.

Tailsko: Yeah, the regular announcer got murdered in one of the fights, so they just needed some last-minute replacements.

Y/n: And we got the position.

Sonia: Oh yeah, this sounds safe.

We then zoom out and shows that they are announcing a Street Fighter contest. In front of them are Blanka and Chun-Li, who are about to fight.

Sonia: You know I don’t know shit about Street Fighter, right?

Y/n: I know a bit of Street Fighter. I can handle it from here if you want.

Tailsko: It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Who’s gonna notice if we screw up a few video game references anyway? Just follow my lead. (a chime plays) Welcome everybody to another edition of Street Fighter. We got a big crowd here anxious to see Blanka battle it out with Chun-Li. Isn’t that right, guys?

Sonia: That’s right, Tails, and if this is at all realistic, that large green monster guy should definitely murder Lucy Liu. Let’s see what happens.

Y/n: I believe that "large green monster guy" name is Blanka and he's really pumped up for battle.

As the battle starts, Eggma'am appears behind Y/n, Tailsko and Sonia with a beer bottle.

Eggma'am: Yohohoho! What’s up, “Chronia” and “Failsko”, and "cute boy"? (Laughs then comes in between Sonia and Tailsko) Yeah, move over a little bit. Let me get in there. (Chuckles then drinks her beer.)

Sonia: “Chronia?” What does that even mea-- Ugh! You got my money, ya ungrateful?

Eggma'am blows a raspberry.

Tailsko: Get lost, Eggman! We’re trying to work here! (goes back to commentary) Blanka with a big swipe to the face!

Eggma'am: Heyo, uh, Foxgirl. Somebody keyed “Vagina Face” on the side of the Tornado. You better check that shit out.

Tailsko: What?! I just got that thing detailed! Ah, god dammit! (leaves)

Sonia: No, don’t leave me! Ah, shit!

Eggma'am (laughing): It was me! What a schmuck! Yo, Eggma'am needs to find “Beerman”. She’s-a gettin’ low! Refill!

Y/n: No! There will be no drinking alcohol on the clock and you're not messing up this job.

Sonia: Yeah, shut up! Now we gotta announce this fight by ourselves without Tailsko.

Eggma'am (taking Tailsko’s spot): Watch and learn, dipshits. There’s girl Jackie Chan looking, ah, super-hot as always. Oh man. Hey, girl Jackie Chan! Do a-- do another one of those high kicks! Do it way up there! Let me see what you got. Do it! (stands up against Sonia) Girl Jackie Chan, do it!

Y/n: (Thinking) Wait? Is she a lesbian or bisexual?

Eggma'am: (Looks at Y/n) That doesn't turn you on either?

Y/n: No. I'm not a pervert, Eggma'am!

Eggma'am: Crap! I thought that trick would work on you, but turns out that it did not.

Sonia: Knock it off, bitch! You're just not good enough for him anyways.

Sonia shoves her away as well as throws her mic offscreen.

Eggma'am: Hey!

Y/n: Girls, knock it off! We're on the clock here! If we don't do our job here, we won't get paid and Eggma'am here still hadn't paid us for unclogging her toilets!

Sonia: You're right, Y/n. Let's just get back into this until the end of the match and we can go home (Back to commentating): Shrek with the block. Lucy Liu counters with a block. And a crouch. Block.

Eggma'am: BOOORIIIIING! Let’s liven this shit up a little bit. (stands on the table) Hey, “Matt LeBlanka!” You sucked at Lost in Space!

Eggma'am throws his beer bottle at Blanka’s face, shattering it. Blanka becomes enraged.

Y/n: (pointing at Eggma'am): It was her, I swear. See made fun of your mom on Twitter. (Quickly snatches Eggma'am's wallet) Later, Bitch! Let's get out here, Sonia.

Sonia: Got it.

The two of them speed away with Eggma'am's wallet as Blanka walks towards her and is about to beat her to a bloody pulp.

Eggma'am: No no, wait, it wasn’t me, I swear!

Blanka jumps on Eggma'am and electrocutes her.

Eggma'am: FUCK YOU, Y/N AND SONIA!!!!

END OF EPISODE 05

TO BE CONTINUED IN EPISODE 06