15 - Happy Birthday, Abby

Start from the beginning

I run to the living room and buzz him into the building.

Then I hit the knob...

The door swings open...

I step away until my back hits the kitchen door.

Footsteps are echoing in the dark, empty hall, thundering up the stairs. My heart is racing. My face is on fire. I press my icy palms onto my burning cheeks. I'm panting.

A silhouette appears by the doorway and slowly steps in.

Tears start rolling down my face at the sight of him. Roman is standing right here in my apartment! His crinkled white shirt is buttoned all wrong and loosely tucked in. His fly is open. His hair is longer than the last time I saw him, and messy.

He closes the door and gulps, whipping a gaze my way. The painful, amber glow in his eyes wrecks my heart. I can't just stand here.

I take a step forward; Roman takes four and crashes me into his arms. Our lips don't lose a second to close around each other. His hand finds its way into my hair and guides my neck as he devours my soul through his kiss.

"I missed you," he whispers, pulling an inch away. "I missed you so much." Then he grabs my hips and catches me when I hop on his waist.

I secure my arms and legs around him. Our lips connect again, and I moan into his mouth. I missed him too.

"Which way?" he breathes against my lips, but captures them again and doesn't let me answer. I'm flying in his arms and drowning in his kiss on our way to my bedroom. The bed creaks under us when he lays me down and climbs on the mattress.

Rising on his knees, Roman swiftly takes his shirt off while I slip out of my black dress. My eyes feast on the sight before me. He isn't ripped or muscled. But his chest is perfectly defined under a thin layer of curly hair, and his flat stomach looks strong, with his lower abdomen curving into his jeans. I unhook my bra, toss it aside, and lay back on the bed. His gaze is burning all over me.

"Your panties," he says in a deep voice, and I raise my hips for him to peel them off. I don't even think. I'm on autopilot... So is he. He grabs my panties and throws them away. Then he takes out his wallet and sends it flying on the pillow next to my head.

He keeps his condoms in there. I reach for the wallet, dip my shaky fingers among his hundred dollar bills, and take out his foils.

Grabbing my ankles, Roman pulls me to lay in front of him and parts my legs. Then he kicks off his pants and boxers.

His erection flies up, angry and dripping—my core flutters. My pulse beats everywhere at the same time; between my legs, by my belly button, on my neck, in my ears... Roman licks his lips and pushes my knees open for a better view as I bite the foil open.

"Fuck..." he groans. "You're beautiful."

He sucks his finger, then pushes it into me. I moan with his contact, nearly swallowing the piece I've bitten off the foil. Letting out a grunt, Roman grabs his cock and starts rubbing himself slowly to the rhythm of the finger he's dipping in and out of me. His eyes are hooded. His lips are parted with a silent plea. His chest is rising and falling in need and agony, like a wounded animal.

My walls are clenching around him as I grasp the sheets. I won't be able to hold for long if he keeps doing what he does. I don't think he can either. I let go of the sheets to hand him the condom, begging with my eyes.

Roman freezes, staring at the rubber on my palm as if it's the first time he's seen such a thing.

Pulling out his finger, he takes the condom and rolls it over his erection. I rise on my elbows for a better view. My eyes trail the hairline under his belly button to the soft bush between his parted legs. His length looks delicious under the shiny plastic. This is the perfect birthday present. Wrapped up and ready to explode.