Ryleigh and mari had been the only two that had kept the coin on so far, meaning at the moment they where the two most. Likely to be the hunters but there was still a few people to go.

Taissa's coin had fell making it Jackie's turn making a few of the girls clap for her.

Before she even got the gun up properly the coin fell causing a few of the girls to laugh and snicker mainly van.

"Hey, let me know when this is over. I'm away for a walk." She whispered to mari in front of her as mari replied a quick ok before Ryleigh took off to find Shauna.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

She'd found her sitting by on a log above a stream writing in her journal.

"Hey." She said catching the girls attention. "Hey, how's the gun thing going? They picked yet?"

"Last time I checked, mari and I are the only two up for hunters so far." The Martin girl told her girlfriend before continuing "but we'll have to shoot cans or something to make sure our aim is good."

"Do you really want to be stuck with mari though?" Shauna asked her jealousy riddled her as the two were getting close. "She isn't that bad, there is worse people here to go hunting with." She stated.

"Fair enough." Shauna responded. "If you need to continue writing, I can leave you alone." The Martin girl realised this might be the only peace Shauna gets.

"You can stay if you want, I don't really mind." The shipman girl said.

"I'll leave you in peace." The Martin walked off seeing javi walk past her in Shauna's direction.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh walked back to the cabin but got cut short as she ran into everyone who said they were going to find somewhere to shoot the rusted cans they found.

"Now that we've narrowed down the field, here's how this is gonna go down. One final round for all of the marbles." The coach explained referring to who was going to be Hunter.

"You got five targets, five shots each. Mari, you can start us off?" He questioned the last bit incase any of the other three wanted to start.

"Um, just a thought. Shouldn't we be saving bullest, you now?" The sweet Laura Lee spoke up as mari got ready to shoot.

"Uh, yeah, in theory, but lucky for us, the nutjob who lived here before was apparently hoarding for the apocalypse." He answered the girl's question.

As mari shoot her first bullet missing it, Travis spoke up "the cans, you're aiming for the cans." As he was treated with a "shut up!" from mari and Nat asked him "do you like being this way?"

"If you don't shut up the cans won't be the only thing with a bullet going in them." Ryleigh told him causing his smile to drop.

Mari took mother shoot missing again before another and hitting one of the cans this time, causing a few of the girls to give her an applause.

"Come on Martin, you're next." The coach said which lead mari to hand her the gun before going and standing next to akilah.

She lifted her five bullets for her shoots before standing getting her position ready.