Chapter 16

As Enterprise and Hornet picks up Akagi and Kaga's uncousious bodies, Ayanami stood infront of Trenton with her legs shaking.

Ayanami: P-put down Akagi and Kaga senpai....

She said as Trenton looks at her with ill intent.

Trenton: Stand down little girl...it's over, you lost.

He warned her but Ayanami foolishly did the opposite when she raised her sword.

Zuikaku: Ayanami for the sake of your life, I would stand down if were you please!

She pleaded at the Fubuki destroyer.

Shoukaku: You saw how he easily killed the best warriors of the Sakura Empire, please dont do it!

However all those pleads fallen to deaf ears as Ayanami charges at Trenton desperately with a determination in her eyes. 

While she was charging at him, time goes slow for Trenton and smirks. He then grabs Ayanami's neck with his right hand while grabbing the handle of her sword with his left hand.

Time goes back to normal and everyone was shock including Ayanami of how Trenton moves so fast.

Zuikaku: H-how?!

Enterprise: That was fast!

Trenton yanks her sword off her hands and threw Ayanami away. As she was about to get up, the blade of her sword was just a few inches away from her face.

Trenton: Give it up Ayanami, you lost or you'll join them aswell.

He gestured his free hand at the dead Sakura Empire shipgirls. She then complies as she looks down in defeat. Trenton then hands Ayanami's weapon to Javelin while Shouakau and Zuikaku helps up a defeated Ayanami.

Trenton: Alright lets go. 

Somewhere within Azur lane controlled islands

Trenton, Enterprise and Hornet along with unconsious  kitsune sisters manage to found an island with a lone warehouse on it while the rest goes back to the base. Roon, Bucky and the rest of his fleet protested to go with them as an escort but  Trenton said to them that this personal and he tells them rest and wait for our return. 

The war between Azur lane and Crimson axis maybe over. But the Yorktown class still has some unfinished business with the 1st carrier division.

Inside the warehouse, both Akagi and Kaga slowly woken up and found themselves inside the warehouse.

Trenton: I see your awake.

Kaga: You!

She turns to the Yorktown class and tries to lunge at him. Unfortunately for her, the ropes kept her tied to the chair and then both kitsune sisters notice something.

Akagi: Where is Yoko?!

Trenton: Oh you mean him? I took care of him.

He grins evilly as he brings out a severed kitsune tail belonging to Yoko's. 

Akagi: No....

She tears up.

Kaga: I'll kill you!

She roared at Trenton as she struggles to set herself free but Hornet gave her a right jab on her left face to silence her.

Hornet: Shut up!

As for Trenton he enjoyed this as this is a karma on Akagi and Kaga. 

Trenton: Now, lets get down to business shall we?