Prologue

It was just another day in Azur lane and the Yorktown class sisters were being called by the Commander. When they arrived at the office they knock on the door.

Francis: Come in.

Enterprise: Commander, Is there something wrong?

Francis: No, but I would like you to meet someone.

Yorktown: Who is it?

They heard knocking on the door.

Francis: Ah, He's here. 

Hornet: Who's here?

Francis: You'll see. You may come in now.

Enterprise's POV

As the door open we see a boy with black hair, blue eyes and shorter than Hornet, he also have riggings like ours.

Yorktown: Ara~, Who is this cute boy Commander?

Francis: Ladies, I would like to introduce you to your new little brother.

Trenton: Hey big sisters, I'm USS Trenton the 4th Yorktown class carrier.

Me, Yorktown and Hornet could not believe that we have a new sibling whats more shocking that it's boy.

No one's POV

Hornet: Hey little bro! I'm USS Hornet 3rd of the Yorktown class.

She immdiately hugged her new little brother causing him to caught off guard and soon lets go of him.

Trenton: Its nice to meet you sis.

Enterprise: I'm USS Enterprise 2nd of the Yorktown class.

Trenton: Hey Enterprise.

He waves at Enterprise and turns to his new eldest sister.

Trenton: And you must be Yorktown.

She nodded.

Yorktown: Welcome to the family Trenton.

She reach her arms out and Trenton comes in for a hug, soon joined by Enterprise and Hornet while the Commander who is watching them just chuckled and smiled. 

While they were still enjoying to moment Trenton's stomach starts to growl.

Trenton: Uh, I havent eat lunch yet since I arrived here.

Yorktown: Hmm.. Lets go somewhere to eat.

Enterprise: We'll be going now Commander.

Francis: Alright, take care.

As they got outside the shipgirls of both the Eagle Union and Royal Navy came running to them to see the first shipboy.  

Ark Royal: *nose bleeds* He so cute. 

Hamman: He must be a pervert hmph

They bombard him question about how strong he is and other stuffs.

Enterprise: Trenton you dont need to anwser all of them.

Trenton: Its okay Enterprise if they're your friends i dont mind answering few.

He introduced himself and what he's capable of.

Illustrious: Ara, Yorktown who is the cute boy with you?

Yorktown: Um he's our new little brother, Trenton.

As Yorktown and Illustrious are talking with each other, Unicorn takes a peek behind Illustrious and Trenton noticed her, she shyly introduced herself so is Trenton and returns hiding behind her big sister Illustrious.