Chapter 6

Few days after the attack, Essex and her fleet decided go back to mainland to start an uprising against the Axis occupation. Same goes for KGV and her fleet who was assigned to Great Britain, they're now gathered at the docks.

Cleveland: Good luck out there guys!

Essex: We will.

QE: Have a safe voyage.

KGV: We will your majesty.

When they left the base they go back to their daily activities. 

Roon: Um Cleveland where is Trenton?

Cleveland: I dont know...but his ship is not here aswell.

Roon begins to worry about Trenton as she's staring at the ocean.

Roon: I hope your safe hubby....

At Trenton

In the cold waters of Denmark Strait a Yorktown carrier is surrounded by sunken siren ships which was already dealt by the lone carrier. On the flight deck of the ship we can see Trenton looking at more siren ship who are coming towards him.

Trenton: They're sending more huh?

Then Skypirates and Skyraiders left his flight deck to attack those pathetic siren ships. As the Torpedo bombers and dive bombers attacks the enemy ships he activate his ship and turns into his riggings then brings out his sniper rifle and rush at them.

A few hours later

After he dealt with those siren ships, he arrived at the island in the middle of the the Denmark Strait, he summmoned his ship and enters the cave. Soon, he found what he has been looking for, The Sword of Vengeance. 

Trenton: So this is the sword what Warspite told me about

During his training with Warspite, she told him about the Sword of Vengeance and its power. She said that only a person who seeks Vengeance can lend its power, but Warspite dismissed it as a myth and continues on with their training. After the events that had happened recently, Trenton was determined to look for this sword.

He it picks up to observe it. A few moments later the sword begins to glow blue.

Trenton: Huh?! What's happening?!

Soon the glowing sword begins to levitate off of his hand and begins to takes form into girl who is just as short as Laffey.