Chapter 7

Jungkook and June were walking on the road silently. But the silence was comfortable. Soon June noticed a shop beside the road which was selling cute couple things. June ran to the shop and started to look at the objects. Small yet cute and beautiful. June looked at Jungkook with a smile and Jungkook said,"What do you want to buy?"
"Umm... Well... These braclets." June said as she pointed at a pair of couple braclets.
"Okay." Jungkook said as he moved his hand to his wallet but soon stopped as the shop keeper said, "Well. You guys can get it for free. If you pop the three ballons with in 5 attempts by these darts."
June excitingly looked at Jungkook and waited for his answer.
Jungkook said, "okay. No problem. So June, you are going to take the first chance or you will give that chance to me?"
June smiled and said, "Why don't we take a chance together?" She picked up a dart while saying this.
Jungkook eyes widened as he heard June's answer. Jungkook nodded and went closer to her as he held her hand softly in nervosness.
Then they aimed for the ballon and threw the dart and miraculously the dart hitted the ballon. June and Jungkook got the other two balloons in just two attempts. As they won the braclet, June jumped in excitement as she held Jungkook's both hands. Jungkook watched her with a warm, wide smile.
"Can we have it now?" Jungkook asked the shop keeper.
"Already yours." The shop keepers said with a genuine smile as he handed over the braclets. June immediately wore the braclet and said, "It's looking so cute!"
"It is indeed." Jungkook said as he looked at June's hand and looked back at June's excited face.
"Why don't you wear yours?" June said with a excited tone.
Jungkook stopped smiling and looked down at his hand.
Discomfort arished in him as once his ex girlfriend gifted him a platinum braclet. Jungkook still had it but he stopped wearing it after the incident. Jungkook couldn't let go the braclet as it held so much memory with her. He was affectionated to the braclet. Jungkook was thinking those things while looking at his empty wrist when June noticed his discomfort and said, "It's okay. If you don't want to wear it now. I won't force you. Take your time."
Jungkook came back to reality as he heard her. He felt guilty as he silenety rejected her offer. So he said, " June. I am sorry. I-I...."
"Hey. It's okay. I didn't mind. Maybe you have your reasons. Take your time." June said with a smile as she truly tried to understand him.
After that, they both walked and came to their hotel. But Jungkook was feeling guilty for unknown reason. He thought only confession about his past can help him.
As they came inside their hotel, Jungkook said without wasting any time, "June. I want to confess something."
June was taking off her earing as she heard Jungkook. She slowly turned towards him and said in a scared tone, "Yeah?"
"Actually. It's something about my past." Jungkook said as he lowered his eyes.
"I see. Tell me. I am listening." June said she sat on chair infront of him.
That night Jungkook sat infront of her and told her everything about his past relationship. He poured all his sadness as he told her everything .
June heard him carefully as she continued to look at him. June's eyes got softened by his words. He was just like her. Lonely. Wanted to believe in love, but can't. June sighed a reliefe in her mind as the Confession was about the past. Jungkook stopped as he told her everything. He continued to look down as he was feeling a little ashamed. This is definately a couple doesn't do when they come to honeymoon.
June saw Jungkook looking down so she said softly, "Jungkook? Look at me."
Jungkook looked at him as guilty was visible in his eyes.
June spoke again, " I am happy that you opened up to me. It made me feel that I actually became someone whom you can trust and tell things about.
Jungkook, past doesn't matter. Present does. And in the present I am here for you. Don't feel guilty. Besides I have to confess something too. " June said the last sentence nervously.
Jungkook was kinda relaxed but her last statement got him a little off guard.
"Yeah? I am listening." Jungkook said as he leaned at front, paying attention to her.
June told him everything about her supressed feelings, those feelings what she had for James. How she was unable to confess to him. Jungkook got shocked he heard those words but he continued to listen to her, calmly.
"Jungkook. You know. That day, when he got married. I barged out of their wedding when they were about to kiss each other. I was weak. I didn't have enough courage to see the sight." June couldn't finish her words as she covered her face and started to cry. She didn't want Jungkook to see her this side.
Jungkook saw her crying and immediately sat on the ground in front of her. He cupped her cheeks which made her look at him. He was concerned for her. Her eyes were puffy and red. Jungkook whipped her tears and said to encourage her,"What are you talking about!? You!? Weak!? Never! You are soft, June. Soft and weak aren't same. Yesterday! You punched the man's face to protect me. And you are calling yourself weak!? You are more than this! Never think like that again! You aren't weak! You are a strong woman! You just don't know it! But if you want to cry and relieve yourself. I am here for you." Jungkook said as he tried to motivate June.
June looked at him for a few seconds before coming down from her chair and hugging Jungkook tightly. Jungkook hugged her back without wasting time. June cried heavily as she burried her face in his shoulder.
Jungkook patted her head as he tried to control his tears.
"There. There. There you go. It's okay to cry. I am here. I am also happy that you confessed your past incidents to me. It made me feel a important person to you, whom you can trust." Jungkook said as his right hand tightly held June's waist and another arm patted her head. June locked her hands on his neck as she continued to cry. Seems like the distance between them are reducing. They remained sitting on the floor as she continued to cry. Jungkook didn't say anything then as he wanted her to let it all out. Soon June stopped her cryig as she calmed down. She realised that she was hugging Jungkook very tightly. She got a little flustered as she felt his strong arms around her waist and the closeness between them. She didn't want to break the hug. But she broke the hug slowly as she didn't want to get the situation embarresed. Breaking the hug, June looked at Jungkook with red eyes. Seeing her like Jungkook suddenly had the urge to kiss her but he didn't want June to feel awkward. So Jungkook slowly pulled away from the hug and June did. June scrunched her nose and sat beside Jungkook on the floor. June tucked her hair at the back of her ear.
Jungkook said, "Well. We are all good now. Right?"
June nodded as she made a chukle.
Jungkook chukled back and said, " Okay. So, you are going to the bathroom first or I am."
"I am." June said in a dominating tone.
"Okay. Mam." Jungkook smiled as he got up and took June's hand to help her to get up. As June got up, she went to the bathroom to get fresh.
At night.
While he watched June sleeping peacfully, he slowly carresed her hair as he didn't want to wake her up by sudden touches. He sighed and closed his eyes.
He felt peace as he smiled.