Chapter 3

Jungkook led June towards the bedroom.Jungkook said in a soft tone, "Sorry what happened today. Bam isn't like this. Maybe he behaved like this as you are a new face to him. He was scared."
" He was scared!? I was the one who got scared by him. But it's okay. " June said with a pout.
Jungkook said nothing as he smiled and opened the room's door for her.
June entered the bedroom, but Jungkook didn't.
Jungkook said, "You can change here. I will get fresh with another room then come here."
Jungkook was about to close the door when June spoke, "Jungkook! If you don't mind can you lend me some of your clothes? Actually my luggage is coming tomorrow. Please?" June said in a pleading tone.
"Oh. Okay. Wait." Jungkook said as he went to his closet and took out a pair of t-shirt and pant.
"It's kinda Big in size. But you can wear it for today." Jungkook said as he handed her the dress.
"It's okay. I don't like tight dresses. I am more comfortable in baggy clothes." June said with a smile as she was slightly comfortable with him.
"I see." Jungkook chuckled and went out of his room.
June changed into the dress and realised that Jungkook wasn't joking when he said the dresses were big. June was too tired but she had to handover the wedding dress to the maid because June couldn't leave her wedding dress anywhere. So she opened the door and saw a maid cleaning the floor. She called the maid and handed her wedding dress to her. The maid took the dress and went to laundry.
June sighed relief as she sat on the bed. Then she took her phone and started to scroll through social media. There she saw James wedding post.
She started to see those posts.
She sighed and set the phone down on the table beside the bed. Then she laid down and closed her eyes. As she was tired, June soon drifted to sleep.
On the Other hand, Jungkook changed his dress and wore his pj. Then he called Jimin. Jimin immediately took the call and said," Bro. What's up? Everything is okay? Right?"
" Yeah. Everything is well. But I don't know why It feels so awkward. I am afraid." Jungkook said as he sighed.
"Jungkook. Just trust the marriage. I don't think she is a bad person." Jimin said as he wanted to boost Jungkook's confidence about the marriage.
Jungkook hummed and said, "Let's hope for the best. Good night. Jimin." Jungkook said as he cut the call.
"Good night. Take care buddy. And remember I am here for you " Jimin said as he cut the call.
Jungkook sighted and went to his room where he found June sleeping peacefully. An unknown smile crept on his lips as he felt peace while looking at her face.
Jungkook came toward her and covered her with blanket.
"Penguine." Jungkook mumbled as he went to the other side of the bed to lay down. But as soon as he laid down, he heard a thud. He looked at the direction where the thud's sound came from and saw that June wasn't on the bed. He immediately got off and came to the other side of the bed. He saw and realised that June fell down from the bed in her sleep. The fall made her groan in pain as she sat down slowly on the floor with drowsy eyes.
"Sorry. You know, I roll all over the bed while sleeping and also I don't maintain a good position while sleeping . Sorry." June said in a drowsy tone as she crawled back to the bed and laid down on her stomach and fell asleep. Jungkook watched her movements like a statue and sighed as he laid down. He chuckled at her clumsiness. Jungkook soon drifted to sleep as he was tired too.
Tomorrow morning, June opened her eyes as she felt someone licking her face. She saw Bam licking her face so she immediately gasped and sat on the bed.
"Morning." Jungkook said as June saw him coming out of the bathroom.
"Um well. Your luggage is here." Jungkook said as he pointed at the corner of the bedroom's door.
"Oh thanks. Wait you carried it upstairs? " June said with a shocked face.
"Well. It was kinda heavy. But it's okay." Jungkook said with a smile.
June smiled at him.
Then Bam came again and continued to lick her face which caught June off guard.
"Oh. Seems like he likes you. It's kinda hard. Because Bam doesn't like to get close with people." Jungkook said with a chuckle as he went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. June also came down after taking a shower and saw Jungkook making breakfast.
There he saw Mr. And Mrs. Jeon.
So, she said, "Good morning Appa. Good morning Eeomma."
They both smiled at her and said," Morning sweetheart. Did you sleep well? "
June smiled and said, " Yes. Thanks for asking."
June went towards the kitchen and stood beside Jungkook. Then she said, "Need help? I can't cook but I can help with other works."
Jungkook said," No. It's okay. I am almost done."
June nodded and went towards the fridge to grab some water. As she opened the fridge, she saw some large bottles of Banana milkshake. June got amused and asked Jungkook.
"Jungkook, is there any kid staying here?"
Jungkook got confused and shook his head as no while looking at her.
"Why do you ask?" Jungkook questioned.
"Well. There are so many Banana milkshakes." June left a chuckle as she closed the fridge. But then she saw Jungkook's face which was red as he was embarrassed.
"Well. I am the kid. Banana milkshakes are my favourite." Jungkook said while looking away making a pout.
"Oh. I am so sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" June said with a shocked and worried tone.
"It's okay." Jungkook said as he continued to make food.
June then tried to go to the dining room but due to nervousness she stumbled and hit the wall while turning. So she turned again to Jungkook after hitting the wall with her head as she held the head with her right hand palm. Jungkook couldn't help but burst into laughter and His parents did the same.
"I am so sorry!" Jungkook said as he continued to laugh.
June also smiled as they laughed.
"Aigoo. This girl. Come here. Let me see." Mrs. Jeon asked her to go to her.
As June went and sat beside her, Mrs. Jeon checked her head and said, " It's okay. Be careful next time." She said as she pinched June's cheek playfully.
A smile crept on Jungkook's face as he saw June and his mom and dad. He suddenly realised that he smiled like this after a long time.
At the breakfast table, everyone was eating breakfast when Mr. Jeon spoke, "Jungkook and June. You guys are newly married. I think you should enjoy this moment."
Jungkook and June both looked at his father in confusion.
"We got you two tickets to Hawaii for your honeymoon. Don't say no. It's a gift from us for your wedding."
Jungkook and June looked at each other then looked away.
"Dad. It wasn't that necessary. I hope June is positive about it." Jungkook said as he looked at June.
"I have no problem. Thanks Eeomma, Appa." She said as she gave them a warm smile.
" So when are we going? " Jungkook asked.
"One week later." Mr. Jeon said he ate his breakfast.
-------------------
One week later.
Jungkook and June's family came to say Goodbye to them at the airport. It was 6 o'clock in the morning.
In this one week June got attached to Bam as she used to play with Bam after coming from her work at every evening. Even though she was afraid of dogs but Bam always held a specail place in her heart. While going away, June hugged Bam for the last time and left for the Plane.
While sitting on the plane, Jungkook noticed June's sad face and asked, "What's wrong?"
"I miss Bam." June said in a sad tone.
"Don't be sad. It's just about one week. I am also sad that I left him." Jungkook said as he patted her head.
June smiled and leaned back on her seat and closed her eyes.
Jungkook yawned and closed his eyes. After sometimes, June rested her head on Jungkook's shoulder as he rested his head on June's head as they drifted to deep sleep.
Sometimes people thinks that they can't love or get loved after heart break. But they don't know that time is the best healer. Because even though people held coldness in their heart, times has the power to get the coldness replaced with warmth of love.
The warm feeling which was now seems to be seen in this newly wed couple.