Chapter 2

It was kinda struggling for her to wear this dress on the wedding day

It was kinda struggling for her to wear this dress on the wedding day. But June managed to do it. Actually June wasn't that type of girl who feels comfortable in an formal dress. Rather she had chosen pants and t-shirt for the wedding day if that was possible.
June's father took June through the aisle. Jungkook looked at her and looked at the priest again. June looked at Jungkook and looked at the priest in nervousness as the priest started the ritual.
After sometime the priest asked Jungkook, " Do you take Choi June as your wife? "
"I do." Jungkook said while looking at the priest.
"Choi June. Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your Husband?"
" I-I do. " June frowned as she stumbled upon her own words due to nervousness.
"You may kiss each other." The priest said.
Jungkook looked at June nervously and leaned closer. Then he slowly kissed June's temple.
The whole audience bursted into joy and excitement as they clapped and cherred for the newly wed couple.
June and Jungkook looked at the crowd with nervous smile on their faces.
"They look good together. Aren't they?" Mr. Jeon said as he hugged Mr. Choi.
"They do." Mr.Choi said with happy tears.
"I wished this idea crossed my mind a little sooner."
Mr. Jeon said as they both hugged each other.
As they came down towards the crowd Jimin came forward and greeted them.
He spoke, " Hello. I am Jimin. Park Jimin. I am Jungkook's Bestfriend. Congratulations guys. I hope you guys a very happy and healthy marriage life. "
Jimin said as he hugged them in excitement.
After the ceremony June was sitting along with Jungkook's chair and looking at the crowd.
The silence between them was awkward. June didn't't know what to say. So she continued to sit down, being quite .
"Why don't you get something to eat for yourself?" Jungkook said as he looked at her.
"Well. I am not hungry." June answer while she looked at him.
"I see." Jungkook looked back at the crowd again.
Then Jungkook noticed that June was shivering. So he got concernd and said, "You okay?"
"Yeah. Why?" June asked.
" Because you are shivering. Are you feelings unwell?" Jungkook said as he got concerned.
"No. Well. This dress isn't that warm. And it's kinda cold. Maybe that's why. " June said with a chuckle as she hugged herself.
"I see. Then. Why don't you wear my blazer? It's kinda warm." Jungkook said as he took off his blazer.
"Oh. No. No. You don't have to do this." June said with a shocked tone as she didn't expect Jungkook to do this for her.
"It's okay. Take it." Jungkook said as he handed her the blazer.
June said nothing as she nodded and wore the blazer.
"If you don't mind. I think we should have the dinner now. Wanna join?" Jungkook asked.
"Okay. If you insist." June said as she got up from her seat.
They both started walk to the food counter when Jungkook noticed that June wasn't walking normally. It was slightly uncomfortable for her to walk maybe. So. He asked, " June? Are you facing any problems to walk?"
"Well. I am not comfortable in formals. So everytime. I wore something like this. It's obvious for me to walk like a penguine. Sorry." June said with an irritated tone as she was struggling with her dress.
Jungkook couldn't help but let out a small chuckle at her answer.
After having dinner, Jungkook and June left the party and walked to his car.
Jungkook drove the car and the ride was silent.
As he stopped the car, June saw a big mansion infront of her.
"You can go inside. I am coming after parking the car." Jungkook said as he went to park his car.
June walked inside the mansion where the maids greeted her. June smiled and bowed back to them.
June sat on the sofa and politely asked them that they can continue their work. The maids took her order and went to their work, making the living room empty.
June was feeling thirsty so she went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. As she went inside the kitchen she saw a dog eating it's food. June's heart stopped and her blood turned water as she saw the huge dog. The dog also noticed a presence near him and looked at June. June gulped her saliva as she started to shake in fear. She slowly stepped back but she saw that the dog growled lowly as the dog showed his pointy teeth.
June was slowly stepping back when the dog started to bark at her. That was enough for her. She screamed at the top of her lungs which got the maids attention.
June ran as she jumped and stood on the couch.
On the other hand, Jungkook was seeing the picture of his ex girlfriend and his photo after parking the car. He sighed as he closed his wallet and put it in his pants pocket. Then he heard a screaming. So he immediately ran towards the mansion without thinking twice.
As he came inside the mansion, he saw June standing on the couch, shaking in fear. Then his eyes shifted towards Bam, his lovely dog, growling at her.
"Bam. No. No. Good boy. Don't growl. Sit down." Jungkook said as he lifted his right hand slightly in the air.
"And June. No need to fear come down. It's okay. Trust me." Jungkook said while he looked at her .
June nodded and started to come down slowly but Bam suddenly ran towards the couch which made June jump and she ran towards the kitchen. There she jumped on the kitchen counter.
Jungkook grabbed his head as he saw in shock as he saw June running like that.
Hw ran towards the kitchen and stood near the kitchen counter.
"June! Calm down! Don't run and jump like this in this long dress. You can hurt yourself!" Jungkook said with a concerned and worried tone.
"Bam! Sit down! I said sit down! Enough now!" Jungkook ordered and yelled at Bam and surprisingly this worked as Bam sat down like a good boy.
Then Jungkook looked at June and said, "See? It's okay. Come down now."
"Okay. But. How? Help me to come down." June said with a crakced voice.
"Okay. Okay. Hold my shoulders."
Jungkook said.
June did the same and held his shoulder and Jungkook grabbed her waist with his both hands. Then he lifted her up and made her stood on the floor.
"Come. With me." Saying that Jungkook took June to Bam.
Jungkook made June sat in front Of Bam and he sat beside her.Then he took her hand and made her pat Bam's head. Bam took the pat like a good boy.
"See? He wasn't gonna bite you." Jungkook said with a chuckle .
"Sorry. It's just. I don't hate dogs. But I am kinda afraid of them." June said as she was patting Bam's head on her own.
"No need to be sorry." Jungkook said as he stood up.
"Maids? Where were you? Why did you leave her alone?" Jungkook said as he slightly raised his voice.
The maids got scared.
"Don't yell at them. I told them to go to their work. Please. It's not their fault." June said in a low yet soft tone.
Jungkook sighed and said, " let me take you to the bedroom. And yes. Maids. Be careful from next time. Okay? "
The maids nodded at his question.
June was kinda scared to see his this side as she gulped in nervousness.