Chapter 1

"Damn I am so excited!" Jungkook smiled widely as he held the ring box in his hand.
"She will say yes to me right?" Jungkook asked Jimin with nervousness.
"Don't be this nervous. Everything will be fine. Now Go! And get her!" Jimin said as he patted Jungkook's back.
Jungkook took a deep breath and went to balcony where his girlfriend was supposed to be. Jungkook saw his girlfriend going to the balcony. So he went there with hesitantion.
He moved the curtains of the balcony. Jungkook was smiling widely until he saw his girlfriend making out with another man.
Jungkook's smile dropped as he saw how deeply they kissed. They were that intoxicated by the kiss as they didn't know that Jungkook came in.
They realised someone's presence when the ring's box fell on the ground.
Jungkook's girlfriend looked at the direction from the sound came and saw Jungkook standing like a statue with a shocked face.
Tears rolled down through Jungkook's cheek as he barged out of the balcony.
Jimin was downstairs, enjoying the party when he saw Jungkook coming down with a burdened expression. Jungkook stumbled upon his steps as he came down.
"What happend?" Jimin said with a worried expression.
Jungkook said nothing as he sat on the stairs and started to cry like a baby.
"What happend? Did she say no?" Jimin said with a worried expression as he yelled at Jungkook.
"No. No. She.... I saw her with another..." Jungkook couldn't finish his words as he started to cry again.
"Shhh....shh... No need to say anything. I understood." Jimin said as he patted Jungkook's back as he tried to comfort him.
"How could she do that? I loved her! I loved her. And she.... She..." Jungkook cried heavily as he clutched Jimin's shirt tightly.
"Some people can't be satisfied Jungkook. And sometimes only small things are enough to calm people down. Maybe she wasn't the person for you." Jimin said as he hugged Jungkook.
"I can never believe in love again. Never. How could she?" Jungkook cried as he said those things.
--------------------------
"Do you take Ms. Jennie as your wife?".
"I do."
"Do you take Mr. James as your Husband?".
"I do."
"The bride and the groom now kiss each other."

That was enough for June as she got up and came out of the wedding hall. As she came outside the hall, she sighed and looked at the dark sky above her.
She continued to look at the sky as tears formed in her eyes.
"How I am suppose to love someone else now? No. No. I can't love anyone now. I don't have the guts to do it. I am tired. Maybe I am weak." June sighed as she closed her eyes and sat down on the stairs. She looked down. Today was Jame's wedding. Her Bestfriend. Her Bestfriend, whom she used to love from her high school years. But never had the guts to tell him. Maybe it's her fault as she thinks it's her fault. Maybe it's the fault of time and situation.
But who cares because now, she is the most unluckiest person, according to her.
" How can I ever gonna fall in love again? It's impossible."
-----------
6 months. It's been six months since this things happend. Everyone is busy at their work. But at night, there are many types of sounds could be heard in the dim lights of the city.
Some are the sound of happiness. Some are the sound of sadness. Some are depressed. Some are lost in their own thought. And some sounds are ironically soundless but the feeling hidden behind the sound is deep. It could be the sound of gulping alcohol in glass to accpet the cheating done by girlfriend. Or it could be the silent cry of a girl who wasn't able to express her feelings on right time.
------------
"Jungkook? " June said as she went to Jungkook, who was sitting at a seat in cafe.
Jungkook was lost in his own thought until he heard his name.
"Hm? Uh. You must be June." Jungkook stood up as he bowed to June.
"Hello. Nice to meet you." June also bowed and they both sat down.
"Uncle Jeon came to meet my family last month. He asked if I am interested in marrying you. I said yes." June said in her normal, low tone.
"Yeah. Yeah. I know." Jungkook said as he sighed and shook his head.
"Well. Jungkook. I have no pronlem with this marriage. But I wanted to confirm if you have any problem or not." June said.
"No. I don't have any problem. Father choose what is good for me. I have no issue with his decision." Jungkook said as he played with his finger with a darken face.
"Okay. Then. Let's...... Hope for the best." June said as she leand back on her seat and looked outside and saw that it was still ranging.
Jungkook hummed as he also looked outside.
Jungkook's father and June's father were good friends. Jungkook father used to support Jungkook with his every decision but he wasn't happy when he came to know about Jungkook's girlfriend. Jungkook's father always used to tell that he feels something wrong with her but Jungkook never paid attention towards his word.
That day when Jungkook got cheated. He went to his father and cried out loud. Jungkook told him everything. Jungkook's father was afraid that Jungkook will do something wrong as Jungkook used to skip meals and work overtime. So one day his dad asked Jungkook if he could get him married to a girl. His father assured Jungkook that Jungkook will be happy as he was confident about the girl he choose for him. Jungkook said nothing as he accpeted the proposal. On the other hand June used to do the same. June's family got worried but June wasn't that type of girl who breaks so easily. She wanted to be strong. So she decided to tackle it in her own way. June's family didn't forced her but they adviced and assured June that Jungkook isn't a bad choice. June said nothing as she accepted the proposal.
Was it a right choice to accept the proposal without thinking twice? Or it's just a new beginning? Stay tuned.