Chapter 4

Jungkook and June came into the hotel room which was on the beach. They travelled for 6 hours which got them very tired.
As they checked into the hotel room, they immediately freshened up and went to eat something in the hotel's restaurant.
-------------------------
As they came to their room, it was already evening.
They also video called their parents and showed their room.
As the call ended, June laid on the bed. She was so tired.
Jungkook sat in the balcony as closed his eyes, he felt the soft winds touching his face. He remained his eyes closed until June spoke to him.
"Jungkook? Jungkook!?" June said in a low yet excited tone with a worried face from behind as she got up from the bed and stood behind Jungkook.
Jungkook turned back at her and asked, " What? "
"Do you hear the noises?" June said as she frowned.
" What noises? " Jungkook asked with confusion.
"The noises! I think they are coming from the other side of the wall." June said.
As Jungkook heard June, he got up from his chair. They both went toward the wall and stayed there.
Sometimes later Jungkook also heard the noises as he raised his eyebrows and nodded while focusing on the sound. But the thing happened next was quite embarrassing .
The noises got more louder and clear and they realised that those weren't just ordinary noises. Those were moans!
As they realised what kind of sounds were coming from the other side of the wall, they looked at each other with widened eyes and looked away in embarresment.
Jungkook cleard his throat and continued to look away.
June tried to avoid the awkward silence so she said randomly ,"Nice celling. Nice colour." She said as she looked up.
"Yeah. Yeah. You are right." Jungkook said as he looked up.
The moans got louder and louder. June didn't try to hide it as she covered her face with her right hand palm in embarresment.
Jungkook saw June's situation and said, " I think we should go for a walk on the beach. The weather is also seems nice."
"Yeah? Yeah! Good idea! Let's go!" June said as she grabbed their phone and came out of their room. Jungkook locked at the door and they left for the beach.
--------------
They sat on the sand while watching the moon. It was a beautiful sight.
June sighed in relief and she closed her eyes and felt the winds touching her face.
Jungkook did the same. They both rested their head on their own hands.
"This is so peaceful." June said.
Jungkook hummed in response.
"I think the idea of honeymoon wasn't that bad."Jungkook said as he looked at June.
"I think that also." June said as she looked at him.
This was the first time they looked at each other carefully.
Jungkook noticed that June had beautiful eyes as he unknowingly continued to look into her eyes. June looked at Jungkook as she noticed the small details of his face. The cut mark on his cheek, the small mole on his nose and under his lips. Suddenly they both realised that they were looking at each other for too long. So they looked away slowly. June made a small yet nervous chuckle and Jungkook responded with a same chuckle.
"Jungkook. If you don't mind. Why don't you tell me about yourself? I mean we have the time now. After going from here, we will get busy again with our working lifes. So, what do you think?" June asked.
"That's not a bad idea. But what do you wanted to know about me?" Jungkook said with a chuckle.
"Anything. What are you good at, what are you bad at. What's your good and bad quality." June said with a smile.
"Well. There is no special about me. I handle my dad's bussines. I go to gym. I did tatto on his right hand but dad surprisingly supported me. And nothing else." Jungkook said while he looked at the ocean.
June hummed.
"What about you? Tell me about youself." Jungkook asked.
"Me? There is nothing about me either. I work as a computer engineer. I have a terrible communication skill. I overthink. And I like baggy clothes over fancy dresses ." June said in one breath.
"Wow. Well that's take a lot of guts to admit your flaws. And you did that so easily. Extra point for being honest." Jungkook gave a chuckle.
June chuckled back.
After fe times June spoke again as the nervousness kept hitting her and she wanted clear the feeling.
"Do you think it will work?" June said as she looked at ocean.
"What?" Jungkook asked.
"Jungkook. I don't want you to get awkward. But I am very nervous about this marriage. I don't know why but I am afraid. What if we fail to become a good couple?" June said with a worried tone.
He was concerned with a unknown fact that June also felt nervous about this marriage like he did. He didn't want her to feel the same nervousness he felt so he decided to encourage her.
"Who said that we have to be a good couple at first? Why can't we be friends at first? I think it will help us to get easy. We don't have to rush things. Only we know what's between us." Jungkook said with a smile.
He spoke again, " I have done stupid things in past because I wanted to happen things fast. But I won't do the same mistake this time. We will take time."
"Because I want to belive in love again. Like I used to do. I won't let a random girl torture my feelings." Jungkook said to himself in mind as he smiled at June.
"So do I. I have done things which I regret now. But past is the past." June said as she smiled back to Jungkook.
"Jungkook. Will you be my friend?" June asked.
"Without any hesiation. Yes!" Jungkook said with a warm, bunny smile.
June spoke again while giggling , " I think we should head back now. I think two hours is enough for them."
Jungkook laughed as he thought, " Damn this girl's humor is on next level."
Jungkook said, "Okay. Let's go." He said as he stood up and held June's hand and helped her to stand up.
--------------
As they were going back to the hotel, June looked back where they were sitting a few times ago. She smiled and turned back towards Jungkook and walked again.
Everything was normal expect
June's feelings. She still regreted that she wasn't able to tell her feelings to her best friend that time. But it didn't feel that bad like it felt a few days ago or even yesterday. It felt like the unknown pain, guilt was slowly vanishing after she heard Jungkook's words.
She realised that she doesn't have to feel misrable. Maybe Life isn't as harsh as she thought six months ago as it gave her a chance again to fall in love, maybe. With the right person this time maybe. And she won't let this chance escape like she did in her past days.
Are they falling in love? Again?